Inawera dilemma

People value stuff by the price they pay for it. In the US the price is much higher than overhere. Maybe that’s why they have a higher opinion of it :grinning:

2 Likes

In some cases, this is true. When ECX had deals on Inawera, that’s when they would go in the cart. I try not to pay full boat pricing for flavors; I am remiss in this tactic at times. Still in all I wouldn’t say Inawera is like the “Budweiser” of flavorings; one or two have sucked, but most are quality.

1 Like

…my apologies to Budweiser lovers!

2 Likes

I don’t know of any brand that doesn’t have a few that suck. …TFA Raisin for instance.

[quote=“Jimk, post:23, topic:24987, full:true”]
my apologies to Budweiser lovers!
[/quote]See you are covering your ass here. I will join the club and apologise to TFA raisin lovers.

2 Likes

…perhaps an intervention meeting would be more helpful than an apology! Just say no to the TFA raisin! ; )

2 Likes

Lol Jimk. I didn’t like bud when I drank either haha

1 Like

So I got some INW today, and holy hell this stuff must be very concentrated. I could smell the flavors when they were in sealed. Peach smells like I wanna drink it. Gonna mix with some FA Cream Fresh in a bit.

1 Like

I was shooting for the ultimate Peaches and cream and I must admit this is better than I expected.

Peaches and Cream Gmix : Check cookies

1.5% Cream Fresh (FA)
0.5% Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA)
2% Peach (INAWERA)
1% Vienna Cream (FA)
5% Yellow Peach (CAP)

Flavor total: 10%
Remember to rate it at: Check cookies

1 Like

I need 3 flavors to make that. You think it’s really good? If so I’ll put those 3 flavors on my list.

1 Like

Yeah, 1% Peach is plenty. I was tempted to go 2% just because It seems odd to go so low, but glad I didn’t. Mixed with 1% FA Cream Fresh is nice so far.

1 Like

The cream part was recommended by HIC which to me is a spot on vanilla cream. @DarthVapor3 recommended the Cap yellow peach so I ordered it and these two peaches compliment each other very well. I just love the way this all comes together. This is excellent for my taste. It can be tweaked for more or less flavor.

I’m a flavor junky and probably over mix some peoples taste.

1 Like

I’ll have to try it. I really like this INW Peach. It’s got a very natural/ripe flavor.

3 Likes

I’m finding that FA white peach, INW peach and CAP’s new yellow peach all make for an OUTSTANDING peach base! All 3 are great in their own ways of course but just like old school transformers, put them together and bam! MEGAPEACH haha

4 Likes

What ratio are you mixing this?

Obviously it depends on my recipe but on average something around 3 parts INW, 2 parts yellow and 1 part white…I have a few recipes that are 4,2,2 as well- I rarely go over 2% with the white-
Cant remember if you said you had that but I find the white to be a bit like the skin of a peach nice bittersweetness and I use the yellow as the fleshy part and then INW for that juicy nice all around flavor-
I just posted a recipe (Resinite Peach) that came out AMAZING for a blind recipe but at the last second I switched out the yellow for amber and very glad I did!

1 Like

I’ll give this a try. I do have white and 3 others besides these. I’ll have to play around a bit.

1 Like

Yeah definitely play around with it but I have always found that it works best whit-yellow-inw (low-medium-high) or yellow and white equal with INW being higher or double the other 2
I’m a huge fan of peach and it took me a long time to find these 3 after trying so many…I’m really shocked with CAPs yellow seeing as I personally don’t have a good track record with their fruits

2 Likes

I have cactus and love it! Only trying to figure out what its good with haha
Very sweet/tartish-its NOT prickly pear which some think it is.
It’s hard to really explain but I would put it in the fruit category myself? The smell is quite strong…almost a hint of banana/apple/pear/aloe drink
Use at low %s

My only question about INW is what are their SHISHA flavors all about? I almost tried a few on my last order but had the will power to stop (after going over budget $50 already hehe)

1 Like

Goes well with watermelon, citrus, strawberry, kiwi, dragon fruit, lychee and many other fruits!

I have a few WIP-recipes, but I released this: Check cookies

HIC’s Presidential Prickly Pear Margarita is also very good.

2 Likes

Thanks L! I was looking for something to use with my new watermelon! I will give these a try in the morning! Oh…shit…that only a couple hours away! Haha

2 Likes