Inawera sharp taste

Chefs flavours sent me one free flavour today with my order
Inawera Sharp taste but there is nothing sharp about it. Taste like Black Honey by TFA anyone else found that but can’t complain it was free

2 Likes

Cocopilada (hope I’m spelling that right) it’s way to coconut forward and is very sharp even after a two week steep. Shame because I love the idea of perfectly blended pineapple and coconut. Now their biscuit… I love btw.

2 Likes

I love there biscuit its the best I’ve found but there sharp taste flavour concentrate i don’t like

3 Likes

2 Likes

They sent me one by wonder flavors which was very nice but anything that says furfuryl alcohol I’m simply not trying.

3 Likes

From Inawera’s website: “This is not an e-aroma. This liquid serves for improving your e-liquids’ taste. Something like “Bitter Wizard” or PH-.”

There’s also mention of it HERE on the Planet Of The Vapes Forum

6 Likes

I still have MTS Wizard and no idea how to use it LOL

3 Likes

Thank mate i see someone else also said it tastes like honey your new recipe looks good by the way

3 Likes

Michelle… I’ve had MTS for a couple of years and never used mine either. Apparently it is similar to TPA Smooth, which I’ve used once. This kind of additive I think uses some chemical to fool your tongue/brain to give the impression of enhanced mouth feel and tones down the sharper flavor notes. To me they mute the flavors although I may have used it wrong.

3 Likes

FA MTS Vape Wizard NOT PG Free, Natural Flavor (MTS Vape Wizard-FA)–TPA Smooth (Triacetin)generally do the same thing as MTS Vape Wizard–MTS VW (MTS Vape Wizard Roflmao) for Tobacco mixes.
MTS stands for Mellow, Thick and Smooth-It can help produce more vapor and help blend flavors together. Used in Gatorade and some colas to give a bitter note. At 0.5%, masks the flavor of vg and pg, thus only leaving the taste of your flavor mix. At 1% or higher, gives the pleasant bitter ring of colas, whiskeys, or dark chocolate.
My notes before intolerance to PG, didn’t keep any ref’s. I used it rarely to tone done sharp tobacco mixes at 2.5%.

8 Likes

What’s wrong with it, if you don’t mind? Apart from being a tongue-twister if you’ve had alcohol

2 Likes

Good morning TinyMix It just tastes the same as TFA black honey

2 Likes

I haven’t sampled my only honey, which is TAC. Almost certain I haven’t even tried to find recipes for it yet

1 Like

TAC? are you a fellow english person

1 Like

Yep, Kent born and bred

1 Like

Devon born and bred me

1 Like

No accident that it’s a homophone for heaven

1 Like