Inawera Tasting Notes

On the nose the inawera banana is very similar to a banana milkshake flavour without the creamyness.

I’ll be sampling later or tomorrow in 2mls water to taste test and will update further.

J

2 Likes

Only one or two Inawera flavors have disappointed me so far. Woot! for vape mail. Have fun testing.

2 Likes

My wife has already asked me to try my hand at a Rhubarb and Custard juice.

Next VAPE mail, rhubarb concentrate lol.

J

3 Likes

Rhubarb “anything” pie is my favorite! Ok, now I’m inspired!

How was the Snake Oil? Clone it yet?

1 Like

The Snake oil was immense.

Lovely aniseed, citrus and cooling notes.

10ml gone in just over 24hours.

I haven’t cloned it yet though either but I’ve saved the last little bit ready for my trials.

J

1 Like

I’m in the process of mixing a spinoff of Snake Oil. I like the concept of the original, but I have to throw some tobacco and other goodies in there to make it mine…it’s a work in progress.

2 Likes

Praying hard for your success

1 Like

@Jimk
Whered you purchase your inawera? Im in the US, was thinking of ordering directly inaweraflavours.com but thinking they ship from EU.

I have a couple Inawera Tobacco Flavors Ive purchased from EcigExpress but they all taste/smell similarly off putting, kinda like cough syrup. Is that normal, are the Shisha types different?
Thanks for any insights.

@SeedyUnder; EcigExpress and Bull City mainly; It winds up with who has what in stock at the time. I have a few tobaccos by IWA so far; haven’t taken the time to review them all yet. Gold Ducat, Pear Tobacco, Shisha Drop Tobacco, Smoke and Prunes and Fortuna Strike are ones I have not reviewed yet; eventually, I will. These are all really good tobacco flavors to me. I choose flavors mainly by what I read in the forums; ie: Vaping Underground, ECF, reddit and the likes. Every once in a while, I get steered in the wrong direction; bound to happen. It’s kinda tough sometimes to find Inawera reviews, cause they’re not a mainstream flavor company.

With what flavors of IWA are you not happy?

I have AM4A, American Type and Tobacco. I got them a while ago before I fully experimented with tobacco flavors, after reading your reviews I decided to give another try. Think I may have been initially put off by the smell, after smelling them I could taste the smell, if that makes any sense. May have not been patient or used too high percentages. Steeping a new batch of each.

Taste and smell is subjective; you’ll hear that, just as I have, a thousand times, but it’s true. I like very strong, if not pungent, tobacco flavors. That’s just me. The Am4a; I vape that as a single flavor liquid at 4 or 5%. I’ve used it in combination mixes as well. But, if you don’t like it as a single flavor, then it’s bound for the garbage can. I’ve learned to “release” and move on with some tobaccos.

1 Like

The AM4A is great once you get used to it. The Brandy is decent, the Cognac is way way too strong for my taste. At 3% I thought I was going to cough out the back of my throat (you also get cognac-burps, which is really odd). I really like Morning Rain. It’s a sweet tobacco with a slightly citrus-y exhale. I have other IN flavors but haven’t tried them all yet.

2 Likes

I like the cognac, but it is a tad bit on the strong side. I’ve now learned that .5 to 2 % is the range for that flavoring. It works well with peach, pear and coffee flavors.

Don’t know why I didn’t think of a coffee mix for this. Got any tips on making a good one?

1 Like

@Alisa has some good looking coffee mixes;

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/111548/DaMomma%27s+Morning+Kicker+-+Mudpuppy+Clone

You might be able to slide some cognac in this one??? I’ve got a non-published adaptation of this one steeping; my addition to this mix, of course, is tobacco.

I also think that Hazelnut, coffee and cognac would make for a nice combination.

2 Likes

Thanks! I will certainly give it a try. I’m actually coming back to the tobacco based flavors. Think I burnt out on the fruit ones…for now.

2 Likes

I’m just now starting to mix in fruits with my tobaccos; peach, pear, prune and fig are among the first. Most of my mixes have primarily been with tobacco as a base flavor.

The only Inawera Flavor I own yet is Milk Chocolate. I have only used it in one recipe so far. My Chocolate Custard. I like it, but waiting for it to finish it’s 2 week steep to see if it’s something I’ll make again. I’ll try to come back and let you know.

1 Like

Just thought I would update my banana flavour review.

3-5% as a single stand alone is super strong.

For a banana custard I’m using 2-3% banana with almost 10% custard.

Banana flavour is the very ripe slightly bruised banana taste. You know that banana you’ve left in your fruit bowl a little longer than the rest!

J

3 Likes