Inawera Tasting Notes

Inawera Gold for Pipe:

The flavor of this awesome liquid is a dead ringer for the (no longer made) hand rolling tobacco called Three Castles. The ever so, so, so slight citrus background notes are rounded out with brown sugar, just a hint of honeysuckle and smooth flue cured Virginian tobacco. Absolutely no harsh edges with this vape. Covering up the flavor of this tobacco with anything too strong, would just be wrong. Superb stand alone flavor. Another Inawera, crazy good tobacco.

Start 5% single flavor.

3 Likes

Inawera Dark for Pipe:

As dead on close to a full flavored hand rolled, slightly spicy, dark Virginia tobacco flavor as I have found. Some folks liken it to Old Holborn rolling tobacco. A super pleasant analogue flavor type vape; even at a high percentage. Slight pipe tobacco flavors come through as well. Reminiscent notes of Drum and/or Bali Shag rolling tobacco make the scene. This is a Inawera winner! For most a 5% start point will be good. For tobacco lovers, the single flavor mix will be, yes, 7 to 10% for a stand alone mix. I would say, try this flavor at stand alone for about 15ml worth before you start adding other flavors to the mix; youā€™ll love it.

1 Like

20% off all Inawera flavorings at ECX. Code: INAWERA20
https://www.ecigexpress.com/

EDIT: good through 5/31

2 Likes

Inawera Rum:

This is your go to flavor for the aroma and flavor of a Gold/Amber rum. Very much different from Jamaican, spiced or clear rum. The aroma out of the bottle is disarmingly pungent and not at all what youā€™d expect with a rum. However, vaping this liquid is another story. You pick up on the white oak barrels in which rum is aged. This is a semi-sweet, warm and very aromatic flavor. It has as true an alcoholic rum flavor as anything Iā€™ve tried to date. All of my recipes which have Jamaican rum in them will soon be reworked with this INA rum. Cocktail vape lovers will definitely find this flavor useful.

Start 3%, but 6-8% for single flavor mix.

1 Like

@NewDrip, I can see in your stash description, you werenā€™t disappointed in the Inawera Am4A! Good stuff, huh?

1 Like

I havenā€™t used it yetā€¦ I copied that from an online review. Iā€™ve been researching these new flavors Iā€™m getting. I want to have some idea as to what they are.

Youā€™ll likem if you like tobaccos at all.

My experience with Tobacco is very limited. I hope to learn more about mixing Tobacco because I love vape it. Iā€™m trying to expand my diy inventory so I can make some of your recipes.

1 Like

You know this from dealing with other flavors, Iā€™m sure, but particularly with tobaccos the flavor can drastically change from one percentage to another. So, take your time finding that sweet spot/percentage before you pitch the bottle in the garbage can.

1 Like

Ok thanks. Iā€™m planning on starting with low %. From what Iā€™ve read, a lot of INW flavors take guite a bit of steeping.

I have only used two of the INW flavorings that i have purchased.

Eucalyptus - Incredibly strong, like .5-1% strong. Fantastic and very real tasting/smelling flavoring with a stern warning on it.

Biscuit - Nilla Wafer, spot on. Also very strong. I still have some work to do with it but in my Nanner Puddin recipe it was perfect at .5%.

I have several others but i wont be mixing for awhile. Soon as i get to them i will report back. I do know this, i will be investing in more of their flavorings.

2 Likes

Getting some of that with my Nic from VT very soon. I only wished VT sold FA and then all would be right in the world!

1 Like

Right? I was going to email them to ask if this was a possibility in the future but had forgotten. @CatHouseVapor plans on carrying FA and i think they said INW also but dont quote me on that. We really need an all in one DIY place.

VT is a pretty good vendor but when they run out of something they are out for a couple months when it comes to flavorings.

True with BCV sometimes as well! Arrrg! Waited forever for Mangosteen.

1 Like

Yep, that drove me to purchase much more than i will probably ever use.

Youā€™ve got me wanting to try some of these pipe tobaccoā€™s.

Inawera and FA are pushing out some really good tobacco flavors as of late. HIC was commenting in VU that perhaps they are reaching out to the NET crowd. Iā€™ve never done a naturally extracted tobacco yet, but I really want to give it a try.

2 Likes

Yes, we plan on adding INW however, they havenā€™t responded to our inquiries yet for wholesale. FA is good to go, we have our wholesale account but weā€™re expanding our TFA and CAP flavors a little more first.

1 Like

Just a heads up, CHV, i posted in the nic thread perhaps you may be interested.

And i have question. Which INW to you contact? There seem to be two, one in Poland and one in Spain. It would seem they both carry the same product but i am not sure of that.

Sorry, didnt see this before my last comment. You know that has me thinking. I go to Kentucky every year for vacation as i have family there. When i smoked i would pick up some freshly cured tobacco from a family farm. Perhaps i will do so again this year and give NET a try.

1 Like

It just requires patience and know how. Iā€™m sure you have those in pocket!

1 Like