Inawera Tasting Notes

I’m sure I can give you a couple of others to think about before you hit the buy button!

2 Likes

I already hit that button!

2 Likes

There’s always tomorrow! (ie: Godfather (INA)…yummy!)

2 Likes

I didn’t order that cause you thought it was only fit for your wife’s coffee! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh crap, did I really say that! Hehe

I’ll have to go back and edit some posts, I guess!!!

1 Like

Too late for that now!

1 Like

Ha! I found the post and will do my darnedest to rectify that knee jerk reaction I had when I was doing tasting notes!

Oh, it’s never too late; you will be ordering again and again and again and again…

1 Like

Weird, I can’t edit that post for some reason. Maybe there is a time limit on editing older posts. I’ll just have to do an addendum post about certain flavors which I have come to appreciate; case in point, Godfather.

1 Like

Tell me about it. I promised myself last month or so that I would stop ordering for awhile and I’ve been ordering again and again and…I keep running into recipes that look yummy but I’m missing a flavour or two and there I go again and again and again.

1 Like

It’s never too late to order, editing however…
So the next order from INA should contain
Godfather
Cactus

1 Like

I

[quote=“Jimk, post:84, topic:14166, full:true”]
There’s always tomorrow! (ie: Godfather (INA)…yummy!)
[/quote]Just send a message to Inawera that I forgot 2 flavours and if it was possible to include them in the order I had just placed. Will save me additional shipping costs if they do.

1 Like

Just FYI, start out at a very small percentage with this flavor; it can overpower the mix really quickly! I found out the hard way!

2 Likes

That’s why I usually check out your recipes first. Why should I learn it the hard way if you can do it for me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Vanilla for Pipe:

This is a very smooth, delicately sweet. yet rich, vanilla pipe tobacco. Virginian and Toasted Cavendish make the scene as the vanilla adds the sweet notes on the exhale. There is absolutely nothing harsh about this tobacco flavor. For those vapers who think you wouldn’t like a tobacco vape, this just might be your introduction to how a smooth and tasty tobacco vape can satisfy.

It could very well be a stand alone mix at 5 to 10%; the addition of Bavarian cream, meringue, Vienna cream, marshmallow or perhaps a custard would lend a hand in it’s enjoyment. It could easily be overpowered by stronger flavors in a mix, due to it’s delicate flavor, so be light handed with additions.

6 Likes

Good review @JimK… we can always count on you for the best flavors and brands. Thanks for all that you do for our community. You help make DIY a success.

4 Likes

The one in Spain has 210 flavours and is a bit more expensive. The one in Poland has 269 different flavours, so more choice there.

1 Like

Right, my Tiger’s Blood has steeped. The Inawera watermelon is not a sweet flavour. It is like the taste of fresh watermelon when you are getting close to the rind.

1 Like

Request by @Jimk, a list of the INA flavours I got today;
Cactus
Smoke and Prunes
Gold for Pipe
Vanilla for Pipe
Dark for Pipe
Black for Pipe
French Pipe
Plum
Peach
Rum x2
Cognac
Black Tea
Green Tea
Gold Ducat
Am4a
Desert Ship
Honey
Whiskey
Godfather :grinning: (Now you put your foot in your mouth)
Sesame
Sparkling Wine
Hazelnut
Kawa (Coffee)
7 Volwes
Shisha Strawberry
Vanilla Tahity

2 Likes

Nice! Thx!

There are about 7 of these I don’t have…I’ll be asking lots of questions! Enjoy. ; )

1 Like

I have some serious mixing ahead of me. I got myself a shitload of flavours in a very short time so now it is time to stop buying and start mixing. As a noob I always check out other peoples recipes for ideas, but now I seem to have a couple of flavours that no one else has and there are no recipes for it on ELR. I will have to strike out on my own :sweat_smile:

1 Like