Inawera Tasting Notes

Patience is something DIY taught me, before DIY i had none, hehe. If you want to vape a good custard/cream then you need patience. From what i here even more so with tobacco flavors.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll check over there.

I reached out to the one in Poland I think, let me check my emails and bookmarks.

1 Like

Sounds good, just wanted to make sure. We went through this awhile back on reddit and after some quick research i directed people to the site out of Poland as the one in Spain didnt reply to email attempts.

Inawera is Polish. That other one is just a reseller/dropshiper

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

Iā€™ve tried strawberry tobacco and peanut tobacco. Strawberry was great, i would recommend it if someone were looking for that kind of thing. Peanut tobacco will blow your mind! They come in small bottles but you barely have to add any of it to your mix. I mix 70/30 at 6mg and itā€™s strong (in a good robust way) at 2%.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s hardly any reviews on Peanut tobacco, I was curious to try it but now itā€™s a must! Thanks!

1 Like

No problem! Itā€™s really hard to find any reviews on their products. It seems to me that the most common problem you run into with tobacco flavors is that theyā€™re so mild theyā€™re barely there. Not so with this one! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you like tobacco flavors, you should try their " for Pipe " line of flavors! Quite yummy, even stand alone mixes.

Glad you said that. I probably would have tried that one last, simply because I never smoked a pipe and wouldnā€™t really think that was for me. No logic in that, I know. Thanks for the recommendation!

I can vouch for Dark for Pipe and Gold for Pipe. Donā€™t let the pipe part fool you; the Gold for Pipe tastes just like a roll your own cig tobacco I used to smokeā€¦very light and pleasant vape.

1 Like

ECX had Tuscan Garden as their Deal Of The Day so I ordered one. I mixed it alone at 3% and what I taste appears to be grape soda. At least it tastes more grape-y than tobacco. Not real sure how I feel about this one yet. Has anyone else tried this and had the same result? Has anyone had a successful mix with this? If so Iā€™d love to see it as Iā€™m not sure what to do with this one.

Cactus (Inawera) is delicious!

1 Like

Wow! Not much listed in the flavor stash for that one. I remember @daath saying it was a flavor for which he did not care. Not much of the web about it either; did see one reddit post about it and it said much the same as your postā€¦grape soda. Sounds to me like itā€™s one for mixing with a cream base and perhaps another stronger tobacco.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been wanting to try the cactus. Got a good recipe for it yet?

Donā€™t think that was me?

Try HICā€™s Predidential Prickly Pear Margarita to start :smile:

Perhaps it was another Inawera flavor or a particular tobacco flavor you didnā€™t like. Something about the Tuscan Garden or Wera Garden just rang an bell with a comment you made in the pastā€¦or maybe I dreamed it?

Thanks for the tip. Tried mixing it with some AM4A and Bavarian Cream and after 1 day of steeping, itā€™s not bad. The grape taste is muted and weā€™ll see after a week or so. I might try it with a little Morning Rain as well. It seems to go well with the sweet tobacco flavoring.

1 Like

Love the Am4a! So different from all other tobaccos Iā€™ve tried.

2 Likes

Darn you guys, now youā€™ve got me ordering again! Got 15% off though for first order.
Gold for Pipe
Dark for Pipe
Vanilla for Pipe
Rum
7 Wolves (Polish spell it Volwes)
Desert Ship I already have that but couldnā€™t pass it over with the 15% discount
Am4a same as above
Whiskey
Honey
Peach
Smoke and Prunes
Cognac
Black Tea
Shisha Strawberry
Gold Ducat
Vanilly Tahity
Coffee
Anybody living in Amsterdam that could restrain me so I donā€™t order any more, Please?
I was already hitting myself for not getting the cactus

2 Likes