India Bans Vaping

Yep, China India USA

2 Likes

I wrote a small blip about canadian advocacy from what Iā€™ve gathered and observed in the states and everywhere else. I donā€™t know if itā€™s falling on deaf ears or not

2 Likes

I never cease to be amazed at all the hype around the world about India. Ask around and youā€™ll be hard pressed to find anyone in the West who knows about the Naxalites and how much territory they control in India. The Western people know damn near shit about India. Iā€™ve been in the UAE for 20 years and the population here is at least 50% Indian. Iā€™m not impressed with them at all.

2 Likes

Please note:

Nic Select is India nicā€¦ India

Prices for nicotine will be going upā€¦ and what we have hereā€¦ is the bottom of the barrelsā€¦

Damn RIP Indiaā€¦

2 Likes

Smoky, what makes you think that India will for a second cease from sourcing tobacco/nicotine ? Links ?

2 Likes

I refer you to the video in the main topic hereā€¦

nothing in and nothing outā€¦

2 Likes

I dunno which way that one will land - the Indian Tobacco industry (and by extension the Indian government who owns a slice) will still make its $$ from liquid nicotine so that may actually not change. I am pretty sure they supply a lot of Europe with Liquid Nic as well as companies in the States

But I can see a day where there is some regulation around Nic in the States it has come up in a few conversations I have had with folks who know a lot more than I.

Liquid Nic is also used by pharma

4 Likes

I donā€™t want to have to wade through 30 minutes of blabber. What has the Indian government specifically and definitively stated, and where (approximately) can that info be specifically found in the video you reference ?

Indian tobacco ā€¦ is now an increasingly well-known as well as respected commodity in global tobacco markets and has found its way into cigarettes manufactured in several countries. India has an impressive and progressive profile in the global tobacco industry and it is an important commercial crop grown here. India is the second-largest tobacco producer and exporter in the world. ā€¦ Total exports of manufactured and unmanufactured tobacco stood at US$ 934.23 million in 2017-18 and US$ 564.28 million between Apr-Oct 2018. Indian tobacco is exported to about 100 countries.

India is a leading tobacco exporter with exports of leaf tobacco and tobacco products generating foreign exchange earnings of Rs. 6,000 crores annually. ā€¦ India produces tobaccos of different grades and types for various end users, thus providing a one-stop shop for different styles, qualities and price ranges. The diversity of Indian tobaccos has enabled the country to export tobacco to over 100 countries across the globe.

India has made a strong pitch for the export of its high quality and organically-cultivated tobacco to China, home to 350 million smokers, the worldā€™s largest. ā€¦ India is the third largest producer and exporter of unmanufactured tobacco with exports more than Rs 5,000 crores to more than 115 destinations including quality-conscious markets of Japan and Europe, it said. ā€¦ Thus, India is well positioned to supply superior tobacco with consistency in price, volume, quality, and compliance ā€¦

2 Likes

Nothing in or out, Wolfieā€¦ Not for vaping. Our resellers here have a 6mo old supply from India, and that comes in by boatā€¦ it wont be pretty. We have places here in the USA that make their own nic, there is always Chinaā€¦ but watch what happensā€¦ I predict China or one of the Asian countries to be nextā€¦ this is not looking good and those Rose colored glasses really need to come off some folks real quick.

2 Likes

Ya but as it has a use for pharma and a sale to a lab is a sale to a lab it is possible that it is maybe the one exception - on face value it appears it will be covered but that may actually change. I could be wrong but I think a rather large lab in Poland sources Nic from India

2 Likes

A lot of folks depend on India nicā€¦ they will be left short handed.
Due to the nic issue, everything else will be going on, price valueā€¦
Wait till they come for the mods.

India is also a big importer for Chinaā€¦ when China cant make their sales, then what?

Its a game of dominoes atm. who will fall next.

When you cut off the supply, the demand increases and sure someone will come to the rescueā€¦ but it will take months. this is a severe impact.

2 Likes

I was speaking about this today 41 million vapers out of the market - that is USA,New Zealand, Europe, UK Australia all added together and doubled + a few million. There will be huge repercussions around the world as smaller companies in China fold or get folded into larger companies - I can see the price of Chinese mods going up and development slowing to a crawl.

4 Likes

not going to be pretty at allā€¦

3 Likes

5 min in on the video she says ban vaping in all 9 forms.

2 Likes

What does that mean ? What does such specifically have to do with sourcing of pure Nicotine (PureNic) ?

2 Likes

listen at 2:55

again listen at 2:55

It meansā€¦ nothing inā€¦ nothing outā€¦ you are finite!! Done Desist!!!

what do you not get out of that, @Raven-Knightly

2 Likes

If anyone From India can explain and talk about what is going onā€¦ please post up.

I hope anyone in India knows we all careā€¦ Peaceā€¦ <3

2 Likes

That the statement has anything at all to do with the (ginormous) industry of India sourcing pure Nicotine.

2 Likes

Ok when you can not import or export, what do you call that?
You really think they will import and export illegally?

Did you have a coffee this morning?

2 Likes

Maybe if you go back on Nicotine, it might sharpen up all that neuronal synaptic activity. Worth considering.

2 Likes