India Bans Vaping

I doubt it… :wink: I like staying just like I am, I understand whats coming.
In fact, I am ready and no I will not run out of flavors or anything else.
I know that for a fact.

The ones you should be worried about are new vapers and mixers… you dont need to worry about me, Raven…
I am a big girl and can and will always take care of myself… no one else can do me better than me.

2 Likes

You’re ready for “Candy Crush Armageddon”, then. The zero-Nic Huffin’ Hookah army will not be defeated !

2 Likes

Not hard to fathom :wink:

Hope you are just as prepared, Raven… as well as those that need to read how to get ready… if you want to still vape… nothing like rolling back the clock a couple decades… it is possible. Hard to put the gennie back into the bottle… oopsie!

2 Likes

Ok yes watched again dont know what is the 9 forums she is talking about but nothing on nicotene dont know if it is included in the 9 forums but yes you are right @Raven-Knightly nothing about nicotene she just says that vapong carrys high nicotene :see_no_evil: but yes its bad never te less.

2 Likes

Im defanetly not prepared have like 70ml nicotene left and flavors not looking great either so yes i wana vape but unfortunatly if :poop: hits the fan dont know what i will do only have 40 flavors and they are not even full :joy:. Lets hope flavors stay available for a few months still so i can collect a few more.

2 Likes

@Chuck_s… clear up this… she is also including nicotine.
I remember I watched it and there is a period where she says nicotine.

If you are not ready, you need to work on being as prepared as possible.

3 Likes

Well, all that I’ve got on the farm is ~20 tons of "Essence of Free Range Non-GMO Corned Beef Shanks”. Ran out of my "Frilly Dancing Elfin Gumdrops Magnum Enchantment Juice” a few days ago. Dang it ! … :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Whitch im not sorry missed the part where she says nic too thats bad.

2 Likes

It’s true. The world is ending ! Am pretty sure that I heard somebody say that somewhere sometime ! … :hot_face:

PLEASE … LEAVE JUUL ALONE !

3 Likes

According to this video I stumbled across, Asia is one of the targets of the tobacco industry because the Western market has too many restrictions for them.
It is a good watch, I just disagree with the woman at the end who is putting her faith into the WHO to keep tabs on everything. Really?

5 Likes

I need nicotine for my lucrative Exterminator business, I’ll call it… Chuckin’ Tits Killin’ Ticks

2 Likes

I didn’t expect all the indian vape fam posting on my video… It hits me right in the feels :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

I just read… @Chuck_s… what are they saying on export of nicotine?
I think that is a huge question. Are they going after it?

My understanding is no export or import on anything.

3 Likes

Yup, but we can expect a price hike at very least. But waiting on more information…

3 Likes

I expect a price hike on everything. Everything will roll back 20 years.
Juice at 30ml will be 45usd… 4oz will go back to 60-75usd…

Not only on juice, but devices now will go for around 100usd…

finding someone to make you juice… will be scarce… and those prices will go up too.’

keep in touch, you can reach me faster on fb. @Chuck_s

3 Likes

Added you on FB

3 Likes

Fear not. Our seasoned, incisive legal analysis department is hardly at work interpreting statutory language:

Source: https://i0.wp.com/grapevine.is/wp-content/uploads/twinsies.gif?resize=592%2C450&quality=99

3 Likes

It’s Friday… thank goodness it’s not my job today to translate…
will just smile and wave, as I find my hammock near the cooler and kick back…

download%20(1)

2 Likes

I think people are getting a bit ahead of themselves as to what will happen. There is no way India is going to shoot itself in the foot by stopping the tobacco export business, it just defies all logic that drives companies and the government. If anything, the government is trying to hold up the industry for more money. After all, only 10% of the work in India is done above board. The amount of tax that collect on their economy is ludicrously small, so it could just be a shakedown. Nonetheless, the sky isn’t falling yet.

4 Likes

Finally ! Somebody who tells us exactly what we want to hear ! Promote that gentleman forthwith ! … :stuck_out_tongue:

Source: https://media.giphy.com/media/weQWFrRAUVe3m/giphy.gif

2 Likes