Indoor Smokers Take on Juul

Hey everybody, Indoor Smokers is a vape personality I am sure most of you have heard of. I am curious to know what y’all think.

As for me, I agree with him. I agree because I had one of my nephews living with me during the height of the “Juul Craze” and he and his friends loved the Juul and some of the other devices that are like it and even though I was willing to provide them with good liquid, most of them preferred the Juul. Before you condemn me for providing underage kids eliquid, I’ll tell you this. I struggled for about 10 sec. with the decision. Personally I would rather they vape than smoke.

6 Likes

I’ve been a kid. Most kids do as they want. If they don’t get it from you, they’ll get it somewhere else.
I think it’s more important to have a good relationship with kids in which there are no taboos, where you can talk and reason with them, educate them about addiction, risks, and so on.
And this way you’re sure they’re getting proper e-liquid and not some trash they picked up on the street. I’m totally with you on this one! :+1:

Oh and yes, this video is spot on.

7 Likes

Im not going to condemn you , i will say that i think this should be in the lounge instead of on a public thread…

4 Likes

Juul can kiss the biggest part of my Southern Butt. I agree with him 100% They threw this community under the bus and are nothing more than big tobacco. I’m sorry if you don’t agree, but that’s my opinion and I’m sticking with it. Much Love.

5 Likes

The Conga Line is long, swamp-diving for those big dollars before the Pillar of (Nicotine) Salts crumbles:

Lawyers Suing Juul Pitch Need for Speed
More than 40 lawyers packed a San Francisco courtroom to argue
why they should lead the lawsuits against Juul.

Check Out: https://news.google.com/search?q=JUUL%20lawsuit&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

The mass “Taboo Appeal” literally generated and widely amplified by all these prohibitionist gesticulations is almost surely elevating (the relatively benign alkaloid known as) Nicotine to absurd levels of desirability (for the young, and young at heart). One’s latter days should not have to be spent hoarding “nuevo contraband”!

:exploding_head:

Studies report the “D.A.R.E.” programs to be no more efficacious than was Nancy Reagan’s Astrologer:

A meta-analysis in 2009 of 20 controlled studies by statisticians Wei Pan, then at the University of Cincinnati, and Haiyan Bai of the University of Central Florida revealed that teens enrolled in the program were just as likely to use drugs as were those who received no intervention. … Worse, D.A.R.E. programs might occasionally backfire when it comes to the use of milder substances, such as alcohol and cigarettes. … These scientific findings stand in stark contrast to the belief, held by scores of schoolteachers and parents, that D.A.R.E. works.

2 Likes

You crack me up.

Even though D.A.R.E was after my time, we all knew that is was designed for kids to NARK on their parents.

I thought about it but then decided that the info is important for anyone wanting to start vaping. If @woftam or @Silhouette decides to move it, then I have no qualms.

2 Likes

I say that not because of the info , I say it should be private bc right now we do t need anyine pointing a finger saying See they help kids vape or whatever…

3 Likes

I’m a huge conspiracy theorist … so yeah I kind of think Juul did this all on purpose … but then again I believe the Illuminati is real so take what I think with a grain of salt on that issue :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That would be “before your time” instead ? Following up on the profitable legacy saga, I see that “Daren the Undercover Narc Officer Lion” has been branching out into “daring to” various sundry things these days:

Source: https://dare.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/DARE-Catalog-768x768.jpg

Source: https://i0.wp.com/www.alcoholproblemsandsolutions.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/dare.png

4 Likes

Btw whatbare you guys and gals doi g awake right now ??? Arent you Eastern time ??? Thats 3am in the morning lol

2 Likes

Oh, ya, good point. I don’t know… I think I’ll just leave it up to a higher power.

LOL, I’m just waking up… :grin:

3 Likes

I’m bored to pieces but it’s only 2 in the morning in Bama LOL entertain me!

3 Likes

Its all good brother :wink: … The fact that I even have a thought like that cross my mind is sad in itself …

2 Likes

I just woke up to get something to drink lol and my phone was opened to the forum lol …No way can I hang around much longer , but I love ya girl :wink:

3 Likes

Well, Dare came after I graduated High School. When I would be over my friends house, who had kids in school, coming home with DARE stuff telling us they were DARE Cops or some such thing. I don’t know it stuck with me for some reason.

2 Likes

I guess I’ll have to watch youtube videos for entertainment … I should be in bed, I have a group of people coming over tomorrow

3 Likes

Lol that’s what I do when I can’t sleep…speaking of sleep I have to get back to it …Night Fam

4 Likes

I don’t think it needs moving I have said similar myself

5 Likes

Same here, puts me right to sleep.

4 Likes

My twins were 21 when I saw them trying those french cigarettes and I quickly switched them over to vape (aka the Vaping Crimson Girls) and neither of them vape or smoke any longer… hence the reason why we no longer do lives LOL

4 Likes