Inw Biscuit Reformulation?

I would buy the 2.5 gallon jug if I was you. That is if you’re ordering from NR.

2 Likes

I’ve ordered from nicotine wholesalers and liquid Barn so far. I was really thinking about ordering it from Amazon cuz it’s only 20 bucks

2 Likes

Make sure it isn’t soy based VG. I’m not sure what the difference is, but I heard palm based is what you want. Anyone know the difference? I compared the prices between Nicotine River and Liquid Barn. If you spend $50 dollars you get free shipping fro NR. A gallon on NR is only $13.99. The thing is you have to spend $50, or it’s not worth the shipping fee. NR was the cheapest I found.

2 Likes

Palm oil is 100% non-GMO and soy oil is almost certainly GMO (USDA data; GMO soybeans went from 17 percent of soybean acreage in 1997 to 94 percent in 2015). Heating soybean oil is not something you’d want Soybean Oil 101: Nutritional Values and Research Findings - Nutrition Advance

4 Likes

But then there is non-gmo soy lecithin used in flavorings to further confuse us. Derived from waste product to make soy oil, it seems to lower the allergen factor but the chemicals used make it sound even nastier then what ya started w/.

2 Likes

I got another orderof Inawera biscuit and its a flavor I know really well and it definitely tastes different to me, way more wafery and dry and much less depth and butter is practically non existant. its also a lighter yellow color where my old biscuit is more brown.
I still have a few ML of the old biscuit from way back in the fridge so I can do a side by side single flavor test or take pictures if anyones interested but I haven’t had the urge since I got jungle flavors biscuit it really is a great flavor and an actual biscuit not a wafer.

3 Likes

It will change your life!

2 Likes

I really hope you’re not vaping oil …

3 Likes

Lol, how did the Butter (FA) work for you?

3 Likes

No worries, i’m not, since VG and PG are not oils and can’t cause medical issues—like lipoid pneumonia—that inhaling actual oils can.

But… vegetable glycerin (VG) is derived from soy, palm, or coconut oil and allergic reactions (which are rare for vg) are more frequent with soy oil derived vg than palm oil. That’s what i meant (poorly reworded). Also, i believe there is a good reason that vg derived from palm oil is much much more frequently used in vaping industry despite being more expensive than soy oil derived vg.

3 Likes

Taste better, smoother, and soy skeers me a touch… not to mention has muted my flavors in the past… (Hummco - Walmart)

4 Likes

Me use palm, too :+1:

3 Likes

I never ended up trying it, after a bit of messing around I didn’t find the need to add more butter to any of my mixes. I use other flavours to get more butter, and that changes all the time at the moment its VTA Croissant.

3 Likes

That’s interesting. I like to hear (and learn a lot) about peoples’ mixing styles. From Smoky and HIC who are exclusive to some who have a few favorites and others who use every brand under the sun. You must have a very forgiving tongue. I’ve talked to some mixers who say they can’t even use a particular brand save 1 or 2 of their flavors.

VTA Croissant for butter flavor. Smoky told me she uses FLV Popcorn for butter flavor. I just ordered it to give it a try. I find all of that interesting, too. Flavors that are used for something other than what their name suggests. I wouldn’t mind seeing a list of flavors for that.

3 Likes

I know it is sensitive, always been able to pick a flavour out of the mix, even the smallest amounts and how it changes things. I have always been a fussy eater and I’m the same if someone tries to trick me when they’ve cooked and added something I don’t like.

Wouldn’t say I’ve found a brand that I would categorise like that for me. I don’t limit myself to one particular brand, most flavours have a use if you can find it. Some are just not for me!
I buy in groups for example I wanted mango this week so I ordered 7 different ones from many brands.

I can’t help with a list, but I bet there are many flavours used this way. I don’t write anything down, which has caused trouble for me at work when I worked with the fella I called ‘The List Maker’. :rofl:

4 Likes

That VTA Croissant is definitely butter, you can smell it the minute you open the bottle. HIC is greatly missed his description of FA flavors helped me so much I probably would have never tried to mix without those notes. 1% Yam Flv is pumpkin puree to me.

3 Likes

Good to know. You’re not the only one who has said that.

Too bad HIC doesn’t share his current notes here. I take it he used to be a member?

3 Likes

You must have good cloning skills. But that’s right, didn’t you say you never bought commercial juice?

Will you be single testing each one?

I’m not good with note taking myself. I think I have my grandmother’s approach to cooking…no measuring, just smelling, tasting and adding the spices bit by bit by hand. I hope to mix juice that way some day. I do that a little if something just needs a few drops of something.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s right. I was lucky I found this place and the good people here straight away. Can’t believe that will be 2 years next month.

That’s normally the aim that doesn’t happen often, I make things harder than it needs to be sometimes.

The only time I measure is when baking, precision makes the cake great. But if I’m cooking dinner there is no measuring.

2 Likes

This was over at Vaping Underground …

2 Likes