"Iron Vaper" Competitions

Yeah I was thinking about that…how to judge a “winner” (if there needs to be one) because not everyone will be able to clone other’s recipes…

Like I said it is a WIP thought hehe

1 Like

I wasn’t trying to be the party of no… :smiley: just a few kinks to work out. I do like the idea however

1 Like

Oh there’s kinks! Good thing I’m kinky!..sorry…erase that from memory please :wink:

But yes, having a judge or something is the biggest kink to work out…that is, if it’s going to be a competition.

1 Like

always a perv :blush:

1 Like

Who…mwah? :imp:

:notes:Brown chicken, brown cow :musical_note:

2 Likes

Hell sounds like fun. Im in.

2 Likes

did ya make anything out of those flavors i sent you yet ? That honey clover is awesome. See @DarthVapor surprised me and sent me a 10 ml of it and I had bought some just rght b4 that sooo I was generous and sent it to you as a part of the lot. It is a great flavor he has a couple recipes with it in it you can try ! I do too but mine are still steeping.

2 Likes

. [quote=“Amy2, post:20, topic:37421, full:true”]I like the idea but we do realize someone is going to have to try all these juices how would that go down ??
[/quote]

Could involve some high visibility folks like Trippy Rip, Grimmgreen, Phil Busardo but we’d need 6 months for him to try them and another 24 months to film :). Or, perhaps a dedicated vape shop in the US, Canada and Europe. Just ideas

3 Likes

re-gifter…

3 Likes

Agreed, make people buy specific vendors flavors and you will lose half of the people that may have participated had they not had to buy another vendors flavors…

2 Likes

Nah, it was just one of many ideas of what we could do and one I didn’t even care for to begin with :wink:
I don’t want to make anyone buy anything for it, it’s all in good fun.
Hey everyone, we are going to make 12 different juices, all with 10 flavors each and they all have to be medicine flower! lol

1 Like

uhmmmm re read it !!! I kept the 10 ml gift from you ! :smile: gave him my small WL bottle (R U Cray Cray ???)

2 Likes

We’ll use all Lorann flavors with food coloring, and each flavor must contain no less than 10% diacetyl. To be considered a Ejuice must, when vaped, curl both one’s eyebrows and the hair on your toes…lol

4 Likes

Seriously, all jokes aside, I like the idea as I imagine all of you do. If you guys figure out how such a thing could be judged, I just might want to participate as well. It does sound like fun. Will admit though, I’d rather something like this be started after the first of the year. I’m getting busier and busier this time of year…

4 Likes

You mean where the ingredient being imitated is the color, right? Cuz all the good strawberry flavoring is clear or yellow! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m in. Sounds like a lot of fun!

2 Likes

Correct, the color being of what that particular item is in real form. Wouldn’t work for everything obviously but that would also be part of the challenge.

2 Likes

No amy2 i haven’t tried it yet. But i have been having a blast with everything.

1 Like

Lol DRIPPERS KITCHEN. DRIPPERS JUICE OFF :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in! Sounds like a good challenge and opportunity to hone our mixing skills. Great idea!