Is it even possible for me to taste strawberry in this recipe

I will say this, the Profits Cheesecake has 3% Banana and 4% Sweet Strawberry. It also has coconut and brown sugar, they do bring out the flavors well

2 Likes

And they are ??? @Pro_Vapes come on spill the sweetener, tell us what you use to sweeten. I use either cotton candy (EM for the most part) and Marshmallow.

Some of the other members started a thread about this sweetener. I bought it, tried it and fell in love. I mostly use it with fruits as a sweetener and flavor enhancer. It also has flavor rounder capabilities.

I still use marshmallow and Meringue for my bakery and some Ice Cream vapes.

1 Like

I discovered this combo alsoā€¦ coconut really uplift the strawberry note in mixes.

2 Likes

BIMBO!!!1 er um I meant BINGO!!!

2 Likes

@GPC2012 that was awesomeā€¦
[scrawling] ā€¦ ā€¦adding CAP Banana

Go lightly young man go lightly. The banana can be very overpowering.

2 Likes

I just added a recipe itā€™s called MF SMOOTHIE. Go take a look at it. The banana in it seems to float along with the other flavors givin all of them a boost.

1 Like

Hey @BoDarc where you from, you look really familiar?

Hey Man I have to lay low! I get stopped all the time and called a different name ā€¦just that kind of face. A couple of times it was women when I was with my wife ā€¦luckily theyā€™d say something like ā€œBill! Where have you been!ā€ also luckily I didnā€™t owe any of these folks money ā€¦or a paternity test

2 Likes

Kids got me vanilla whipped cream (cap) instead of FA cream whipped. Can I sub and at what %[quote=ā€œPro_Vapes, post:7, topic:69886, full:trueā€]
Iā€™ve fallen in love with a combo of FA Cream Whipped @ .5-.75% and FA Cream Fresh @ .5%. Smooth, creamy and fluffy.
[/quote]

I donā€™t have it and I donā€™t know it tastes or vape.

1 Like

I use VWC (Cap) in some stuff. I like it. It adds some light sweetness and fluff without a big vanilla flavor. However, it does tend to mute my FA Strawberry (Red Touch) if Iā€™m not careful. Iā€™m using it at 2.5% in a mix, but may knock that down a smidge, since it doesnā€™t want to play nice with the FA Strawberry. It seems to play fine with Blueberry (Cap). Not sure if that really answers your question, but those are my thoughts on it. Also, as far as the muting, it seems to get more pronounced after a week or so of steeping. Thatā€™s where Iā€™m having trouble now with it.

1 Like

Thankā€™s I have seen people use it at 2%. do you add any other creamā€™s to it ? Iā€™m looking for something that taste like Redi Whip

I donā€™t eat RediWhip, so no frame of reference. Iā€™ve been sometimes mixing it with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream to get a little more light Vanilla flavor.

1 Like