Is it just me...?

Or does it seem like on every site the clearance area is growing, prices are dropping…
At least on the larger sites, is what I think I see happening. Not sure.

Thoughts?

9 Likes

I was just talking about that with @SmilingOgre . Does look like a lot of clearance items. My thought is companies trying to clear up some inventory in case all this vape ban bullshit continues. Can’t say I blame them, gotta hedge your bets.

Could also be we are just shopping more for the same reason and just noticing more sales.

8 Likes

Chefs flavours uk cappella are 80p-99p for10mls they say they are making room for new stock

3 Likes

Im even seeing newest hardware, prices are knocked down…
Not too sure what to think of it…

makes me wonder the same:

or is something newerish (is that such a word?) is coming…

2 Likes

Hardware now is all about the pods, I asked a local shop and they said pods were about 70% of there hardware business. Could be a fad, sort of like how they had to clear out MTL tanks when subohm tanks hit the scene.

5 Likes

I dont like the fads and even tho the lure of pods and mtl is… I will always go back to my clouds… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Me too :grin: I do use pods and MTL tanks when need be but always go back to my cloud chuckers for complete satisfaction :+1:

6 Likes

Wow, you are reading my mind again. Was thinkin just that.

5 Likes

Same here. Not sure about the clearances.

4 Likes

Well I do subscribe to Ogre Vision so makes sense :grin:

4 Likes

I’ve got a shit ton of stuff coming in. All at prices I couldn’t believe. Tried and true stuff as well. I don’t think I will ever have to buy another thing. Of course I’m sure I will.

7 Likes

Agree. I tried buying a different mod but everything was sold out. I’m happy that I can afford a dna mod with a discount at eciggity but would have rather gotten two or three mods.

8 Likes

What’d you get @SmilingOgre, I like tried and true @ a discount

5 Likes

1 Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus RDTA full kit
2 Serpent SMM’s
2 Mage V2
1 Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2
1 ASVAPE Strider
2 22mm Serpents
1 Daedalis V2 spooler kit
SS wire 29, 27, 25, and 23 guage
2 HCigar Nemesis clones
1 Siren 2
1 bottle of Brasso (not on sale)
1 Cloud Chasers Strife
1 Purge Back to Basics V4

10 Likes

Holy Crap, that IS a good list Ogre !!!

6 Likes

Need any yard work, house cleaning, baby sitting done?

8 Likes

I might!!! :stuck_out_tongue: haha!!

4 Likes

PM me. I promise I’ll bring my own lunch.

7 Likes

@SmilingOgre may I suggest a couple of other purchases for you new mech

11 Likes

Dude! You are the best! I’m on it.

6 Likes