Is it just me...?

Just edited with the sunshine cloth link - you may be able to get them cheaper in a pack of 10

6 Likes

Love it! Although… I must admit, I will probably also use Brasso sometimes. It’s a warm and fuzzy thing. Takes me back to military days.

8 Likes

I can say the same thing, not including the last two words.
I don’t need to buy anything ever again but probably will at some point.

8 Likes

I think that A Lot of people aren’t sure what in the world is going on.
Just to put it out, I am buying up enough nicotine, v/g, p/g, salt nic, devices, coils, wire, and whatever I can think of now before this nicotine tax hits around I think in April 2020. It has not passed yet and been signed as law yet, but it is going through and I believe it will. 500 ml of nicotine 10% is going for about $40. A litre of 10% nicotine after this nic tax passes, if it does, will cost about $3000.00 . I almost got enough of everything to last a lifetime except food flavor concentrates and I don’t think they can ban, high tax, these items. I don’t want to go back to cigs. and I will not. All this because of money (My Opinion only), not peoples health… It Makes me very sad. Hope I didn’t get off track too much to disrespect, not my intentions. Peace

8 Likes

I just couldn’t pass these things up. Damn good atties for $5 a hit. Good reliable mechs for $10 a hit. Even if they just sit in boxes until a strip enough grub screws and loose enough O-rings to retire what I’m using they are still a good investment. The industry would really have to come up with something that was a major revolution to beat these products. Don’t get me wrong, I can fall prey to a new look and a new gimik from time to time. That’s fun too. But at the end of the day a good saturated vape with flavor is is what floats my boat.

8 Likes

You could fly to China, buy a bottle there, relabel it as PG or whatever, fly back and still make a profit :grin:

6 Likes

Enjoy the goodies boss. @SmilingOgre

I’ll make sure to check them all out. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hehe @Josephine_van_Rijn I’m in the same boat. I’ll never be able to BREAK all of my tanks at this point. Mods, I do have some back ups, BUT, I’m actually having a hard time trying to snag some DECENT dual batt box mods that don’t look like ASS candy. Still poking around, just trying to top off the hoard, just in case.

6 Likes

I’m beginning to wonder if there is such an animal… it’s a freakin pod world now :frowning:

4 Likes

Yeah, pods AND Ass Candy Box Mods !!!

3 Likes

Spot on my thinking. Obviously this statement means different things to different people but I’ve become picky I guess. I want:

Solid 510
Latching battery door
Something other than a square box
A handy “right placed” fire button
A menu that isn’t a chinese jig saw puzzle.
Legible screen
An aesthetic with class

5 Likes

Or you could just ask the Chinese to relabel the bottle and mail it to you. One company told me they’d put anything I want on the label. A dollar is a dollar, even in China.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mention that company name tho :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

@King_Blizzy if you live in Washington state right now… You can not receive any flavorah flavoring… so yes, they can and will ban it if they feel like it and you will not be able to buy it. You will be going back to grocery store flavorings and saying yum while inhaling chemicals not meant for inhalation.

2 Likes

And I thought I had everything covered, Not…

3 Likes

I really am hoping for some good news from over there… been waiting patiently now…
Keep Wa state in your thoughts, King… they really need it right now.

4 Likes

Now , I am really concerned. for real

3 Likes

@King_Blizzy Concern, can lead to preparation, which is a good thing IMO.

3 Likes

I have been for a while.
I dont think anyone knows what all is going on but if they can take this from us… what is next?

2 Likes

i guess if worse comes to worse, to not go back to combustibles, I’ll vape v/g and nic when my flavors give out , if v/g don’t get taken away. i don’t understand why they are doing this other than lost cig tax money???

3 Likes