2 HCigar Nemesis clones
1 Siren 2
1 bottle of Brasso (not on sale)
1 Cloud Chasers Strife
1 Purge Back to Basics V4

10 Likes

Holy Crap, that IS a good list Ogre !!!

6 Likes

Need any yard work, house cleaning, baby sitting done?

8 Likes

I might!!! :stuck_out_tongue: haha!!

4 Likes

PM me. I promise I’ll bring my own lunch.

7 Likes

@SmilingOgre may I suggest a couple of other purchases for you new mech

11 Likes

Dude! You are the best! I’m on it.

6 Likes

Just edited with the sunshine cloth link - you may be able to get them cheaper in a pack of 10

6 Likes

Love it! Although… I must admit, I will probably also use Brasso sometimes. It’s a warm and fuzzy thing. Takes me back to military days.

8 Likes

I can say the same thing, not including the last two words.
I don’t need to buy anything ever again but probably will at some point.

8 Likes

I think that A Lot of people aren’t sure what in the world is going on.
Just to put it out, I am buying up enough nicotine, v/g, p/g, salt nic, devices, coils, wire, and whatever I can think of now before this nicotine tax hits around I think in April 2020. It has not passed yet and been signed as law yet, but it is going through and I believe it will. 500 ml of nicotine 10% is going for about $40. A litre of 10% nicotine after this nic tax passes, if it does, will cost about $3000.00 . I almost got enough of everything to last a lifetime except food flavor concentrates and I don’t think they can ban, high tax, these items. I don’t want to go back to cigs. and I will not. All this because of money (My Opinion only), not peoples health… It Makes me very sad. Hope I didn’t get off track too much to disrespect, not my intentions. Peace

8 Likes

I just couldn’t pass these things up. Damn good atties for $5 a hit. Good reliable mechs for $10 a hit. Even if they just sit in boxes until a strip enough grub screws and loose enough O-rings to retire what I’m using they are still a good investment. The industry would really have to come up with something that was a major revolution to beat these products. Don’t get me wrong, I can fall prey to a new look and a new gimik from time to time. That’s fun too. But at the end of the day a good saturated vape with flavor is is what floats my boat.

8 Likes

You could fly to China, buy a bottle there, relabel it as PG or whatever, fly back and still make a profit :grin:

6 Likes

Enjoy the goodies boss. @SmilingOgre

I’ll make sure to check them all out. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hehe @Josephine_van_Rijn I’m in the same boat. I’ll never be able to BREAK all of my tanks at this point. Mods, I do have some back ups, BUT, I’m actually having a hard time trying to snag some DECENT dual batt box mods that don’t look like ASS candy. Still poking around, just trying to top off the hoard, just in case.

6 Likes

I’m beginning to wonder if there is such an animal… it’s a freakin pod world now :frowning:

4 Likes

Yeah, pods AND Ass Candy Box Mods !!!

3 Likes

Spot on my thinking. Obviously this statement means different things to different people but I’ve become picky I guess. I want:

Solid 510
Latching battery door
Something other than a square box
A handy “right placed” fire button
A menu that isn’t a chinese jig saw puzzle.
Legible screen
An aesthetic with class

5 Likes

Or you could just ask the Chinese to relabel the bottle and mail it to you. One company told me they’d put anything I want on the label. A dollar is a dollar, even in China.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mention that company name tho :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes