Is it just me...?

They are doing this because they can. They are greedy, ignorant, and just do not care about us. They want complete control. Even tho there are test results from vaping we would rather not expose to the light, what they assume, makes an ass out of all of us. We do have some fighters, but most vapers are cheap and greedy. If they can take credit, yeah… The ban of 2009 was not fun either.

2 Likes

Do like I did while with a medical company. Spain would not accept computers in customs so we called it a controller.

5 Likes

Some good sales at sourcemore atm, sign in first to see sale prices.

5 Likes

That is more likely due to FLV marketing directly to the vape market.

3 Likes

Actually no… due to lawyers etc… because flavoring is a key component in vaping… it hit flavorah… not because the tag line Flavorah is THE flavor company for vaping.

2 Likes

Man , I smoked for almost 40+ years, yes I am old, and I finally found something that “worked” for me. for years i thought vaping was something the younger did for just whatever they did it for, not that it could be used in the way it does. like i said, i only been doing this for a short few weeks. i think it is a really fun way to meet new people who have a common. maybe if thing go tits up it will be able to continue ??? I know a whole lot of nothing about vaping, but what i have experienced has been great

5 Likes

keep working it @King_Blizzy… the more you do the more it gets easier! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I smoked for 46y and I do believe vaping will extend my life by at least a few years. The black market for open systems will be vibrant and China has always been willing to work with us on labeling. I’m still going to stash as much gear & nic as I can afford between now and next spring. Flavors, building supplies and such the companies will just rebrand themselves so I don’t worry about that. Not sure about the legalities how trading on the forums will go, maybe a code word index? lol

5 Likes

You’re totally right though. Everything is getting cheaper, it’s not because people are making room… at all

Its down to the fact that the market is saturated to such a point that people are having to give away products to garner any sort of sales, I get 3 or 4 emails a day from different companies stating that if you purchase stock they will give you the same as your purchase free etc, that kind of thing. Or buy 1 get 2 free lol. This goes for liquids and hardware. The market is a totally different place now. It’s healthy though, it has changed in a good way and those that are serious about being in it for the long run see out the peaks n troughs

5 Likes

What my brain read…

:crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:
Yeah… I’m obviously not awake enough yet. :rofl:

2 Likes

That is hilarious! Must have had some really good dreams!

4 Likes

Well, the US damned sure can’t touch THIS forum, as it’s hosted in the NL’s.
But as for other aspects, places like Discord (and even back to yesterdecade: MIRC), where invites to private channels can easily be turned on… Rest assured, there WILL be an underground if they continue to press masters.

3 Likes

@King_Blizzy hi I’m Ben and i didn’t think it would of worked for me i was on 40+ hand rolled cigarettes a day and didn’t want to smoke around my autistic daughter. I was amazed it worked i wouldn’t of believed it but it did

4 Likes

I didn’t think also

2 Likes