IS Nickle wire EXTREMELY dangerous¿?¿?

Hey guys(and gals)…so I found something that’s very interesting and equally frightening. I have to do more digging but IF true, this is the perfect example on why we need SOME regulations and may change the whole temp control issue, if combustion occurs on faulty mods or if you dry burn your nickel coils.
I didn’t want to wait in posting this and see what we all can learn

He takes a while to get to the point but stick with it!!

4 Likes

I watched this earlier and was on the fence about it I’ve seen some studies and am not so scared call me crazy… you wouldn’t be the first!!!

4 Likes

better than the rotten butts we used to drag on!!! and if you don’t fry wire in the pan and breath it in with a straw I think it’s not as bad as he scares you into believing??? let me know if I’m wrong please!!!

5 Likes

Yeah like I said I don’t know the exact “science” behind it but it definitely peaked interest. If its true though, I would be alarmed. I woke up to find it in my inbox, so I thought I would share and get some feed back and maybe learn a bit more. It does kinda make sense to me though but who knows…yet

2 Likes

Almost anything is better than the butts!! But cancer is cancer so lets find out a bit more about these “particulates”

1 Like

not sure if that’s the AWESOME flavor I taste or I mix THAT good…??? haha I’ll be the judge I guess haha

3 Likes

I love cancer on my Wheaties in the morning, so hell yeah in my coils!

and I’m willing to bet you mix THAT good my friend :wink:

3 Likes

Joking aside though, this is why I’m all for NORMAL regulations so we all aren’t just taking stabs in the dark and can have some real proper testing done. We need to know what we are doing IF ANYTHING to our bodies and weed out truth from bullshit. Is this yet another form of the formaldehyde scare tactic OR legit?
He is a fellow vaper and shop owner though so he doesn’t have an agenda like the others. None the less it is interesting and I wish we had a better way of getting this information…If anything it may change people’s minds about dry burning their nickel coils for I personally see this being the ONLY issue related to his claims

interesting rebuttal here;

Again I dont want anyone here to think I support or believe this guy cause I’m still Switzerland on this whole issue until I have solid scientific proof. I can’t believe either side based upon some forum comments or youtube videos. I just wanted to start our own thread on this topic and who knows what we all can dig up. I just could not believe how many emails I got this morning from my local, concerned vape community about this. Some people shoot it down cause they don’t want to believe it so they stop there…while others do not know what to think and our hungry for more info…im the later btw

You may trip over the doormat and decapitate yourself

4 Likes

Ok, so I posted a little funny video. Couldn’t help myself.

I’m not saying the guy doesn’t have good information or that what he’s saying isn’t true. I just think an articulate individual who would take the time to create a video like this would at least bring some scientific facts with him, verifyable and irrefutable. Otherwise it just comes across as some dude yacking.

3 Likes

on ur way to a bus stop running with scissors!!! haha!!!

3 Likes

Oh and I couldn’t agree more! Besides the fact after doing some research (above link) there are a few facts I did not know about nickel. Even though I now believe it to be safe at the proper levels, there still is some danger when it comes to burning our nickel coils…half truths.
I still find it interesting TO A POINT and I am by no means posting this as a scare mongol. Pretty funny and sad he did disable comments in his video though…
Dont kill the messenger haha It was meant to open dialog only and not as fact :wink:
I know some people that dry burn their nickel coils to clean them…knowing what I know about nickel I would rather use good ol vodka

3 Likes

I’ll drink to that!!!

3 Likes

Glad to see this thread. I seen the video yesterday and I started thinking. Like the guy in the video said, we don’t cook with nickel and I remember always being told not to make a 'bowl" out of it, for smoking pot. So I would like some more info as well. I agree anything is better than cigs but to quit smoking then get cancer from nickel coils, well that would suck. There really should be more studies and I think I will avoid them until I see more done.The only experience I have with nickel is nickel plating on cheap jewelry that turned my skin green.
I am looking to move to a TC mod within the next week so I am going to go with one I can use TI and or SS with.

4 Likes

sooo funny not to make a bowl out if it as if we ever could find the stuff to make a "bowl " out of it haha… although I did look lol

4 Likes

No nickel no chrome thats all I remember from the good ole days. lol

2 Likes

or copper and brass… BLUE LUNG remember haha

3 Likes

Apples!!! AND you can eat the evidence haha

3 Likes

I’ve read about people on reddit, ECF and elsewhere that people with severe nickel allergies can vape with nickel wire without issue… Just sayin’ :smile:

Personally I was a bit disappointed in the flavor, compared to SS and Ti wire… So I guess I’ll just stick with those!

6 Likes