Is there a good chocolate flavour yet?

I was mixing back in 2018 and there wasn’t really a worthwhile chocolate flavour so I just avoided recipes with chocolate. Has this changed? Is there anything newish that does a good choc flavour?

Thank you!

4 Likes

Nothing new. Made this for the last contest ELR had but I didn’t enter it.

4 Likes

I guess it depends on your personal taste. I like most chocolate flavors but my top ones are hangsen australian chocolate and wf pudding milk chocolate. All the wf chocolates are pretty good. Ooo chocolate millk also very good

5 Likes

Thanks guys. I’ve tried the Flavorah and my notes say it’s decent. Not tried the others so I’ll give them a try - thanks!

5 Likes

You can never go wrong with Medicine Flower Dark Chocolate.

7 Likes

If you’re a real chocolate lover you may want to try Medicine Flower Dark Chocolate as @Wings4Life stated. I have found other chocolates that work for me, some already mentioned here. I can add two more: Chocolate Mousse (VTA) and Dessert Chocolate (SSA). WF also has an Ice Cream (Dark Chocolate) but I haven’t opened the bottle yet and can’t comment.

4 Likes

Thanks. For some reason in the UK a bottle costs £21.99 which is extortionate. Shame.

3 Likes

I have the chocolate mousse but haven’t tried it yet. Definitely interested in those other 2 so thanks!

Does anyone know a good white chocolate?

4 Likes

Hi Charlene and welcome to the forum. Chocolate Mousse is in between a dark and milk chocolate, as described by notes and reviewers. I think it may have been the first chocolate I used because I was always skeptical about chocos and mostly I’m more of a vanilla lover. Point is, I was impressed by it and it definitely made the recipe work the way I wanted it to. I was pleasantly surprised.

4 Likes

In that case, I’m looking forward to using it :slight_smile: Thanks!

3 Likes

@Charlene2 you pretty much already heard it from @Wings4Life, and @muth. Medicine Flower’s Dark Chocolate is the one that won’t disappoint, and can easily be shifted into whatever you want. Don’t let the “Dark” in the name scare you, as it’s not too dark, nor bitter or dry at all.

One of the BEST examples of this was from @Pro_Vapes

And, one of the hands down best Chocolate Milks I’ve tried …

5 Likes

@Charlene2 do not let the price fool you. Typically MF flavors are much stronger than normal flavors, and many actually UP-steep (get stronger after steeping), which means you will very typically use FAR less, than normal flavors. If you work out the ACTUAL price in a recipe, you’ll be surprised.

5 Likes

I still can’t justify it. I could buy about 10 flavours with that and still have change. I don’t want a chocolate vape that bad lol. Thanks though.

3 Likes

Hehe, well that’s up to you. Almost everyone says, what you just said, before they buy MF flavors. Once they make the jump, they don’t say it any more.

5 Likes

I’ll see if I can stealth buy it, past my fiance lol

Edit: just wanted to say I love your flavour reviews. great work!

4 Likes

Thx for posting this. I have the flavors (inc. OG Holy Vanilla, which I have to use or lose) so this is an opportunity.

3 Likes

I just bought it :see_no_evil:

I don’t know whether I’m enthusiastic, crazy or stupid lol.

5 Likes

Congratulations @Charlene2. I’m assuming this is your FIRST Medicine Flower flavor.

I think you will be impressed. Make SURE, to use it lower than typical flavors, and give it time to steep. The same goes for most of their flavors. It doesn’t take much at all.

3 Likes

Yes, I hadn’t heard of Medicine Flower til the replies in this thread. I’m really looking forward to it. I’m already mulling over recipes I can come up with :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for your help!

3 Likes

The medicine flower is good but i still like others more like the australian chocolate and wf pudding milk chocolate

5 Likes