Is there a good chocolate flavour yet?

I can’t say if it’s a deal breaker or not, and I can’t remember if Fiddy leaves his out at room temp or not. I did briefly try to refridge some of my artificials, and I had some color and flavor changes, so I never did that again. The naturals however, seemed fine with no issues.

2 Likes

Expensive lesson learned…

2 Likes

Well again, I can’t say if it’s a big deal or not. Are you flavors still good ?? Taste good ?? If so, then you’re probably fine.

2 Likes

I remember Shane saying they were only good for 1-2 years, so who knows?

2 Likes

All of my flavors are stored in refer at apprx 55 degrees f…Ill leave some out when im mixing for comp or have bought new ones i need to test but sfter that they get stored in fridge. I never keep my MF out of fridge. VSO are stored in a plastic bin. I dont use them anymore…

3 Likes

Does anyone know a good white chocolate? I’ve tested VTA and FW and both have a biscuity taste to me.

3 Likes

My best is MB; i also like a combo VSO+FLV (while neither is great on their own); i heard Nomz is great too.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll probably try Nomz then.

2 Likes

I agree the vso with flv is a good combo

2 Likes

What sort of ratio?

2 Likes

You can play with the percents but i think i used like 4% vso 1% flv

2 Likes

ALL? How many fridges do you have?

2 Likes

I wish I knew that when I bought my first round of OG VSO. I recently had a scary experience using the Watermelon. I had to stop vaping immediately and I threw it out. After that experience I researched PG and bacteria. Funny thing is that PG is used in hospital ventilation systems to kill bacteria BUT…it has to be a particular pct of PG to kill bacteria. If the pct is lower than that, PG can do the opposite and promote the growth of bacteria! I never knew that and I suppose since I had a natural flavor sitting in a certain amount of PG for some years it eventually started growing bacteria. To be on the safe side I’m going to have to eliminate all my expired VSO.

1 Like

Thank you!

4 for flavors and then 1 freezer for nicotine