ISO decent maple flavoring

Should I check and see how much they have left?

4 Likes

Jab, jab…

3 Likes

Just to avoid hassle my fellow old beardy: I think I should try to list odd ones for you first to avoid inbox clutter. Again, just highlighting you spamming me and in no way mocking your amazing maintenance of the database you do.

I corrected when my WiFi drops and you raise a correction. You corrected me on Dark Star being FA on most. But you did spam my inbox yesterday over WS23 (TPA). I think I replied at 7. Did it get to 15?

2 Likes

Not spamming. Think of it as adamant, unyielding tenacious-ness.

6 Likes

You are my friend. I may need to add rarities with batch codes and BBs when I use then. Our Tenacious- D: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lK4cX5xGiQ

4 Likes

Surprisingly low pct for TPA. I’ll have to give it a go. Oh and that French Toast and Bread Pudding sound yummy. Right in my wheelhouse. Awhile ago when I was trying to make a bread pudding I couldn’t find any raisin flavors. Now they’re out there. I should try again.

3 Likes

Well if I ever get a moment to myself here I will start getting the few recipes I make up on the site :slight_smile: Hmmm, I don’t have raisin in mine but that might be a great addition. Only raisin I have is a oatmeal raisin by FLV. Maybe a drop in there. Thanks for mentioning it.

I started mine out with a cornbread pudding type recipe I had been working on and while there is a touch of corn in there, it’s not a clone of the Country Clouds stuff everyone seems to like. Never cared for it myself but I don’t like too many commercial juices. Plus, I can’t do them at all if there is more than say 10% PG anyway. That’s the reason I started down the DIY road.

3 Likes

Nice to see you @Walt_RealFlavors and I agree, vaping saved my life. Not to mention so many wonderful people out there in the vaping community.

4 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors when I saw your post, it MADE my day yesterday. I remember 2017 like it was yesterday …

Testing the Real Flavors SC’s was one of the BEST TIMES I have ever had, in regards to my entire vaping career. What a heyday it was. All of the great flavors, the back and forths, and you’re keeping us in the loop on up and coming releases, absoultely, it was a blast.

YES, I AM a French Toast addict, and I hold YOU responsible for that.

Re-stating the obvious, but that ^^^^ is a powerful statement. Sorry to hear about the “boredom” but glad you are BACK in the saddle.

I’m floored you took the time, and stopped back in. You are ALWAYS welcome here Sir.

4 Likes

I didn’t realize this, but @Pro_Vapes started the party off in 2016 !!!

A LOT of powerhouse mixers, ALL in one thread. Good times, and Walt was VERY directly involved with us (the community) …

4 Likes

Oh if you have some of the originai Starwberry Milkshake I would pay a pretty penny …

6 Likes

Ummm, hello, don’t hoard it all for yourself :laughing:

Good to see your doing well @Walt_RealFlavors . If you happen to have anymore strawberry and pineapple…as well as that awesome strawberry milkshake me and @fidalgo_vapes might get into a bidding war!

5 Likes

ROAR @mjag I was just going to say the same thing !!!

I’m going to look for, find, and photograph my existing RFSC hoard to see what’s what. I know the ones I still use almost daily are: French Toast (ran out of Black Label French Toast), Pineapple, Yummberry, SB Milkshake, Condensed Milk, and Graham Cracker, BUT, nothing lasts forever. When @Walt_RealFlavors chimed in, made my day, not for flavors, but mostly because he’s ALWAYS been a stand up guy, and for those of us who were here during the heyday, was very involved in the community.

2 Likes

Teehee, I have a 50ml bottle stashed away. I wasn’t using it because I also had a bottle of Bread Pudding (VG base) and I got the two confused (don’t ask). The VG base RF didn’t work for me. Now that I know you use max vg, could you use it? 100ml bottle.

5 Likes

…and it begins

Bidding GIFs | Tenor

6 Likes

That’s a helluva statement, Walt. Really nice of you to stop in. Please visit again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh my why yes, I could! I will send you a PM in a bit. You’re the best EVER

5 Likes

You also know when soemone says “don’t ask” well, you just gotta ask then! LOL I’m kidding, no need

4 Likes

As long as there is more than a gallon ill share lmao

7 Likes

No, you are :rofl:

5 Likes