V1.03 features four switchable display interfaces: Puff interface, Second interface, Voltage interface and simplified interface, allowing you to know your total puffs and total vaping seconds as well as to choose the interface you are most accustomed to. Also the preheat function is added.
Will it do the same on the Pico Squeeze? Same board, eh?
Yea it is the same board
I should really upgrade mine
really like the preheat function
are you sure about that? the squeeze doesn’t have wattage or tc controls from what I understand.
Yea i now see that it is a different chip … my bad
I’ve updated mine and I’m not even sure how to use the preheat function lol
There is a pdf on the software page you can download.
Instructions on Firmware V1.03
In power-on state:
- Choose VW mode;
- Keep holding “+” and fire buttons till the current interface flashes;
- When it’s flashing, press “+”or “-” button to switch among different interfaces;
- Press fire button once to confirm the interface you chose.
Note: the interfaces can only be changed and selected under VW mode in power-on
state. And when one interface is selected under VW mode, the interface of TC (Ni, Ti,
SS, M1, M2, M3) modes will change accordingly and automatically.
In power-off state:
- Keep holding “+” and fire buttons till the M1 mode appears;
- Press the fire button 3 times to “Power”, and press “+”or “-” button to adjust the
wattage of preheat;
- Press the fire button again to “Time”, and press “+”or “-” button to adjust the
second of preheat or to turn off the preheat function.
hi everyone… check this out…
i’ve done some graphics modding on v1.03 firmware… feel free to try and post comments… cheers