“It ain’t over till it’s over” -Yogi Berra

Done :wink:

lol I am flying around here… lots to do… organize etc… so regrouping now.
Go me!! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Which states are “banning vaping”? I’ve heard of states limiting the purchase of vaping materials, but not that.
Thanks!

“You got to be careful if you don’t know where you’re going, because you might not get there”- Yogi Berra

1 Like

(Yogi Berra): The future ain’t what it used to be. … It gets late early out here. … No one goes there nowadays, it’s too crowded. … I never said most of the things I said. … If you ask me anything I don’t know, I’m not going to answer. … Take it with a grin of salt. … If the world were perfect, it wouldn’t be.

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I hope I’m not wrong, but I think to some degree this is a stunt. I’m WAY over-simplifying the terminology, but I think this is b.s…
Anyway, what is it? 4 ounces? 4 bottles?
What are they going to do, break down the door with a swat team and run in the house with canine units trained to sniff out cupcake flavors and cuff us and haul us off to the pokey?
Come on.
I have friends who love the weed, which is still illegal here in Arizona, and they like to come to my house and break out their kit bag and grinder and roller and gummies and just carry on.
I’m not sure how this relates, but in comparison this seems ridiculous.
So you leave the house with your four bottles or ounces or liters or whatever, and you just keep your 3 gallon jugs of vg/pg in the house.
And flavors?
Get em from whoever is selling 'em.
Watch, Nevada will be the last to drop, and all internet sales will go through Nevada.
Or some other such stupid thing.
Or you’ll have to click a box that says “I am using these flavors for cupcakes”.

5 Likes

“You can observe a lot by just watching.”- Yogi Berra

“The towels were so thick there I could hardly close my suitcase.”- Yogi Berra

2 Likes

(Hybrid Yogi Variants):

It’s like … [Dank Vapes] … all over again. Pair up in threes !

2 Likes

Citizens beware, eminent biopsychosocial scientists have positively identified high “human abuse potential” in a cornucopia of uptown fashionable and fruity flavinoids. Don’t let the benign street-name “cupcake” fool you ! One sprinkle of Creampuff Satori, and all human will power and moral rectitude is soon forever lost to these salacious sucrose-laden sirens promising satiety. But fear not, Operation Mango-Buster-Tango Team will soon be deployed in full farce nationwide to save the imbecilic children from playing with pleasureful toys:

If you aren’t completely 100% satisfied with our personable bedside-manner receive 50% off on bail amount Turn state’s-evidence on your upstream Flavor Kingpin and qualify to win a free trip to Disneyworld Orlando! Past performance is not an indicator of future results. Some settling of contents may occur during thrashing.

2 Likes

That photo scares the piss out of me. The “cops” in masks are bad enough but look at the Sheriffs face. He really wants someone somewhere to F up. YIKES!!!

1 Like

Not to worry. As long as you continually refer to Sheriff as “daddy”, and look down at the floor, you’ll be fine.

2 Likes

No worries there. I don’t have enough pride to stand up to those brutes.

1 Like

Better to let them taste your juices - as flushing those flavors threatens precious endangered slug species.

2 Likes

OMG!! I just watched that video and at first I was like, what’s wrong with that guys mouth? That was scary on so many levels

1 Like

They say that he dipped his tongue into some bad-ass Cinnamon Surprise, which decomposed his mouth. But he eventually re-emerged from his coma - swearing to impale all flavor fiends’ heads using steel stakes, and protect the imbecilic children everywhere from playing with self-pleasuring devices and sinful pastimes.

2 Likes

hahaha good one

1 Like

See this related information about the federal agency rule making process:

Once the FDA files their (proposed) rule(s), a public comment period will begin. Submit comments here:
https://www.fda.gov/regulatory-information/dockets-management/comment-proposed-regulations-and-submit-petitions

3 Likes