“It ain’t over till it’s over” -Yogi Berra

Is there anyone out there wanting to take advantage of sales of eliquid for going out of business and which juices would you pick?

Color me curious, as I do not do many premade juices, and rarely keep any of those around for long.

4 Likes

Cannabis flavored with a light butane exhale :crazy_face:
But seriously, who’s going out of business?

6 Likes

No, I have no use for store bought juice.

3 Likes

Many here in the US will be forced out, especially the smaller houses.

5 Likes

What a country

3 Likes

United States

3 Likes

Aren’t there any loopholes those shops can make use of?
I’m sure they can sell “unflavored e-liquid” (aka base) and one-shots or stuff like that. It doesn’t necessarily have to mean the end of business

5 Likes

Haha you missed the sarcasm in that @Letitia :rofl:

4 Likes

I would love a watermelon juice and a strawberry juice but i cant buy from there cause it will put me out of buseness cause shipping and alot more dollar to the rand :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

When the market is 99% flavored non tobacco ejuices, and they have 30 days till compliance… the sales will be starting…

Also consumers can not have more than 4oz of ejuice or they will be fined too… I can not find that article… it was on google somewhere… but this is close:

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/04/michigan-becomes-first-state-ban-flavored-electronic-cigarettes/

“” The temporary six-month ban prohibits both online and in-store sales of all flavored e-cigarette cartridges except tobacco and will go into effect in the coming weeks, giving businesses 30 days to comply with the order. “”

they have 30 days to dump their stocks… common sense… juice sales.

3 Likes

No loop holds… they plan on fining anyone with any flavored ejuice… and there will be limits as to the amounts of ejuice consumers have in possession.

3 Likes

It’s not just about the juice here, all open systems will likely not pass the deeming regulations our FDA will pass down. Juice isn’t even on my “stress about radar” atm.

6 Likes

exactly…

so if you like what you do… better get busy on grabbing up drippers and mechs… know your ohms…
Remember shelf life of flavorings you enjoy… and hope for the best.

3 Likes

So it’s only pod systems?

3 Likes

No not at all… any flavored ejuices…

2 Likes

I haven’t seen any written laws so it’s difficult for an outsider to understand what exactly is going on… what do they define as e-liquid?
I remember with the TPD a lot of shops thought they were going to close up but in the end, there were a good few loopholes.

3 Likes

They are working on it now, but have given out the warnings that people will be fined… how much and if they will jail remains to be seen.

2 Likes

Very unlikely any open systems will pass deeming. Personally I’ll be stocking nic and gear. Not sure how they’ll regulate for the THC gear, it will be legalized in January here in IL. Hoping since it isn’t classified as a tobacco product there might be some loop holes for gear. Might be some for flavored laced juices as well.

4 Likes

Id be hitting up all the clearance items on every vape sales site possible…
but I have 12 drippers… mods… a couple… mechs tho… I am looking at 6… I think I want to double that for my mechs tho, and a few ohm testers… think I will be set then…

As for flavors, I will never run out. I know way too much.

Yet I sit here thinking, I know nothing on store bought juices… now I guess would be a time to try out? help support those that will be going bankrupt due to the greed and screw ups of government.

3 Likes

Flavors they can’t touch unless designed for vaping and advertised as such. That will just need some market changes.

5 Likes