Its a baby!.....just one...no plural 🖒

Hey…its all good man…this was a scan picture I posted on fbook 5 years ago for my daughter…
There’s no line dude :joy:🖒

6 Likes

Lmao - Ya i wasn’t sure if there was a line best to check sometimes :laughing:

5 Likes

Have you sent it to your dear wife yet?

3 Likes

I’ll need to read the terrain before I do that fella lmao…
I still have flashbacks from the pain I recieved after posting that scan pic 5 years ago…

Surprised i could produce another kid to be honest…

4 Likes

OMG… you got me with that one.

4 Likes

Awwwww!!! Really happy for you, congrats :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks man :wink:

1 Like

Excellent!!! :wink: … Ours had hiccups near the due date… He then had hiccups a lot after he was delivered. Was very funny, but you will laugh at almost anything they do!

2 Likes

Congrats Pugs. I just got news my 1st great god child was born last night. On her Grandmothers Bday. Fun stuff indeed.

4 Likes

Thanks Bob :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

http://www.sanger.dk/

CONGRATULATIONS, and of course keep us posted :smile:

4 Likes

thanks man :wink: will do!

2 Likes

Any new news @Pugs1970? How is the mom to be? Is she experiencing any morning sickness? Is she having a good pregnancy? Do you know if it is a boy or a girl yet? I hope all is well with you both! I am keeping you guys in my prayers and wishing you all the best!

5 Likes

Aww thanks Tracy :grin: no new news just yet, Jo is doing really well…now…lol… she was suffering really badly for the first couple of months with sickness (which is why we think its a boy) but its settled now, we have booked a private 3d scan a week on sunday to find out the gender so I will keep you posted :wink: 🖒 x

7 Likes

When can we place our bets on the baby’s gender?

4 Likes

Whenever you like dear lol…whos running the book?? Lol

2 Likes

Not me, coz I’m totally unreliable with numbers :laughing: We might have to settle for a poll then lol

4 Likes