Its been a tragic week

Hi Everyone
I’m here and trying to cope with a recent tragedy in my family’s life. On May 16th my 8 month old grandson went down to take a nap and he didnt wake up.
He was just at my house that morning and i fed him breakfast and played with him and rocked him. Then my son called in the afternoon with tragic news. My world is just so broken right now!!
Im trying to get back to normal but its so difficult. Its so awfully painful watching my sons pain!!! I have two other beautiful grandchildren that im blessed with. But i feel like a category 5 hurricaine just went through our lives.
I stop here and love reading everyone’s tips and still love being a part of the vape family. Thank u for reading this. Life is really so delicate and precious!

15 Likes

I am terribly sorry for your loss. I lost a son to spinal meningitis. There are no words. You will find a way to cope. Love and prayers your way.

18 Likes

I’m so very sorry your family is going through this tragedy, honestly cannot imagine the pain and loss you are all feeling.

16 Likes

I’m very sorry to hear that. I dont know what to say. I hope everything would go back to normal resemblance soon. Be strong. I hope you and your son could get through this and come out fine.

14 Likes

There are no words that i can say to comfort or help , know that you and your family will be in my prayers , the passing of any loved one is difficult , but the sudden passing of a child ( baby) is so much harder … I am so sorry for your loss .

15 Likes

That is unimaginable pain and grief. I am so sorry for you and your family. I pray God comforts you and gives you all the strength to carry on.

16 Likes

I am a loss for words. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

15 Likes

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

14 Likes

Praying for peace and comfort for your family.

13 Likes

Thank you everyone! All your prayers and kind words help more than you know!

19 Likes

No Parent should have lay their Child to rest.
I am so sorry for your Loss.
This was hard for me to read.
As I have also have lost a daughter.
My heart goes out to You
And to the Parents :two_hearts:

15 Likes

That is so sad. I won’t say I know how you are feeling but I can definitely empathize with those emotions you’re experiencing. I lost both my dad AND my brother within 3 months of each other last year. And for a time reality was
not the same, it was almost surreal.
My condolences and prayers to you and the baby’s family.

17 Likes

You and your families are in my thoughts and prayers for strength and courage during this tough challenge :pray:

14 Likes

Sending love and strength to you all Jazzy :purple_heart:

15 Likes

@Jazzy_girl I’m so very sorry. I wish I could do something to make it easier, I really do. You’re in my prayers and as always you know we will stand beside you here. I’m here if you need me.

14 Likes

So sorry for your loss, hope some day you find joy again in life. As said above, no parents/grantparents should ever have to deal with this.

14 Likes

So very sorry for your and your family’s loss Jazzy. Wish I had words to make you feel better. Rest easy…soon.

13 Likes

@Jazzy_girl, I heard last night and I am so sorry about your grandson.
Was wondering where you have been… take care of you and your family… <3

13 Likes

Sorry to hear of this terrible news.
Condolences to you and your family.
My thoughts are with you and your family. :cry:

12 Likes

So very sorry for your loss. I can’t even imagine. Thoughts and Prayers for you and your family.

12 Likes