Its been a tragic week

So so sorry to hear @Jazzy_girl sincere condolences for your family’s loss.

12 Likes

My heart just dropped reading this, so sorry, so hard to find words but our prayers and condolences are with you and your family.

12 Likes

My grand nephew passed away in his crib 7 years ago. Your not alone.GB

11 Likes

I am really sorry for your loss and wish you and your family all the strength to get through this.

11 Likes

So sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

10 Likes

I’m very sorry for your loss, and the sudden nature of it, just makes it that much more shocking. :frowning:

9 Likes

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Nothing is harder than losing family especially so young. Stay strong give each over what comfort you can.

9 Likes

I’m deeply saddened to read this. Every parent/grandparent’s worst nightmare. Condolences to you and your family.

10 Likes

So sorry for your loss and please know our hearts and prayers go out to you and your family.

11 Likes

Thank you all so much for all the heartfelt messages :heart::heart:
Its been so tragic here lately! My daughter just had a motor bike axcident yesterday. We were trying to have a little fun with all the depression this past week.

She ending having a serious crash and was air lifted to the trauma hospital. She has multiple rib fractures on both ribs. Her lower back os fractured. And she has a fractured ankle! Its been such a horrible week n a half for our family and im really grateful that my daughter is still alive and with us!!!

11 Likes

I am sorry to hear the news of your loss. May you have comfort in knowing a star is up in the sky is keeping watch over you in your time of need. The precious soul that was lost is not really lost. Found by God and ushered into heaven safely and sound. Hope you find a way to heal. Prayers to you and your family.

10 Likes

@Jazzy_girl there are no words for a sudden loss like this, no words for this grief.

But if on one hand you suffered for a terrible loss, on the other you have your daughter back and alive.
You know that your vape family is very close and prays for you and your dears… and just look who took the time to try to comfort you… you know all of us, so it’s not just an hobby, it’s your other family!
We love you and accept my sincere condolences, Frank.

8 Likes

I am truly saddened at the news of your loss. May time help you and your family heal.

8 Likes

I sincerely hope she’ll be fine and got better soon.

12 Likes

I’m sorry to read this. I accompany you in pain, try to gather strength and continue forward …

11 Likes

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

11 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss :cry: I can’t imagine losing a child. Your son must be so lost. You must be too. Try to stay strong.
My thoughts are with you and your family. May your grandchild rest in peace :dove::pray:

12 Likes

Hi Jazzy_girl, My sincere condolences to you and your family, your all in my thoughts and prays. Thank you for telling us and we are here for you.

12 Likes

Just saw this now, Jazzy. My heart breaks. A big, warm hug for you and your family and may all the healing light in the universe fill your hearts.

12 Likes

Hey . Don’t know what to say here because im sure there’s no words can help you on loosing some lovely life of your grandson.
God bless you and hope your life can go on peacefully.

11 Likes