Its been a tragic week

I didn’t reply earlier, just posted a hug, cos it’s so hard to find the right words.
But anyway, here’s another hug :hugs:
and i do so hope that your daughter recovers swiftly and completely. Do keep us updated!

10 Likes

You all will be in my prayers! I just saw this post sorry to be so late.

8 Likes

My condolences to you Jazzy and prayers goin up for your daughter for a speedy recovery. {{hugs}}

9 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this @Jazzy_girl and my heart and prayers go out to you and your family. This loss is hard to define and love and your family love is all I can offer besides my own. You will get through this.

8 Likes

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your grandson. I can’t even imagine the grief you have been going through. I do hope you since the love coming from your friends here. My prayers are with you and hoping for a rapid recovery for your daughter.

9 Likes

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

5 Likes

So very sorry @Jazzy_girl , my heart and prayers go out to you and your family…

6 Likes

Hi @Jazzy_girl and family, I had been thinking of you guys for sometime and just wanted to say hi to you all and I really hope you all are doing ok. Best wishes.

5 Likes

Thank you very much! I really appreciate ur comment. It’s been a rough go of life since this all happened. Sorry I havent been around here much. I relapsed since this all happened. I’ll get back on track soon

7 Likes

@Jazzy_girl not sure if you want to share or not, but, things going ok ?

3 Likes

I hope so @Jazzy_girl :coffee: :kissing_heart: :hugs:

3 Likes

Family tragedy is an uneasy and troublesome road to navigate… My wish for you is that you have the network to help you and your fam through the devastation of losing a family member. We all try to handle that type scenario the best we can. Stay strong.

6 Likes

Keeping you in my thoughts and I can’t even imagine the devastation you must feel. So very, very, sorry.

4 Likes

It’s a tough journey! I’m sure finding a happy healthy baby like like that is life altering!!! My son dropped to his knees and begged the lord to save him. While EMTs did CPR in his driveway. He just told me this today.

So heartbreaking losing him but also seeing my Son, in so much pain. We stick together tho and support each other 100%!!! My son can cry on my shoulder anytime!!

The babys Momma was admitted to the hospital this evening
Shes having alot of trouble dealing with finding her son like that. I wish I had a magic wand to go back in time!!!

1 Like

I started smoking again. :(((( my son hasnt tho. He said he misses sharing vape with me and he still comes n get juice from me

2 Likes

Having raised 4 Grandkids from the ages of 3 - 8 now 25 -30, 3 of the 4 have married, bought homes and had kids of their own. Last weekend we celebrated the oldest ones 1st birthday. I can’t begin to understand what you’re going thru, but my heart aches for you and your family. You and your son can lean on each other at least. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Try to stay strong.

4 Likes