I've returned to cigarettes PACK + a day, I NEED HELP!

I resemble that remark!

3 Likes

you’re awesome brotha!

Thanks for the offer, I’ll send you money for postage if need be I live in the Ukraine, a 1-2 lb box is about 10 bucks to send ( you dont need insurance it will get here) send the cheapest rate. my sisters both live in the USA and send me stuff, I work for the Peace Corp here. and do some side jobs like online graphics. email
v.artworks@mail.ru
On the 3rd day now. Mod works well. only 3 total cigs in the last few days. Would have been on my 4th pack by now of analogs. And I think I tend to agree bad equipment is the main culprate in returning to cigs. My 3rd attempt. I thought it was ejuice last time and bought a lot of that… but it seems I just had junk equipment.
** Also, I have been having 3 issues. 1. Seems yesterday evening I was out of breath more than normal… is this normal when changing over? 2. Woke up this morning coughing like a bandit. Also I did not smoke in the morning, normally would awake and do 1 analog. 3rd issue- Im not tasting my juices very well. I made Tigers blood and didnt taste anything. Just a slight hint of berry. I added a few more drops of all flavors for it, then got a slight taste. I think maybe the reason here could be that smoking 1.5 packs a day cigs have destroyed my taste? Anyway day 3, cant say I’m smoke free, but Ive cut back 97% of cigs. Would have already smoked about 100 cigs since I got my MOD, smoked only 3. I’m going 1 day at a time, goal today is not to touch 1 cig.

1 Like

On the Vpark 50w TC mod. I did a search. the atomizer seems different I never used those before. Ive used the old drip ( 3 drop 510 atomizer 1st try) 2nd try a CE-6 and a CE-4 ( they were not very good) now Im on an Aero Kanger mini… I am just naive on equipment, been more into juices ( I like to be a chef as a hobby) and making ejuice is fun for me. But silly me …what i did is like a chef who bought all good foods and spices, but didnt invest in good knives and pans.
Also seen some clips is this mod the Vpark 50w TC, is that a drip tank? I read on those people can lower their nicotine to like 6mg ( Im on 18mg now) I tried last time 6 mg but it didnt help me… 18 seems to work. Dont know much about all this stuff.

1 Like

Here is the MOD I bought and some of my flavors and atomizers. Took pic with web cam so quality maybe a bit poor.
In photo are about 10 flavors of ejuice I added recently, some nic juice, my old CE6 atomizer I got a new head for it, but it performs poor. The MOD I bought called XOHM, nice looking MOD btw. The Kanger mini tank, with 2 replacement heads. Not much on equipment but the main thing is it is keeping me off cigs!!

Yes, you need equipment. I thought you were in the US, so I don’t think it would be good to send the batteries but I can send everything else. Send me a PM with your name and address and I will get this stuff shipped. The Vpark I mentioned is not a tank, it’s a mod. Probably not as good as the one you have now but definitely better than what you have been using. I’m also going to throw in another tank, this one made from the same company (Vpark) but you’ll probably need to buy some coils for it online unless you get lucky and find a shop nearby. Heaven Gifts sells them for $12.50 USD for a pack of 5.. They will last you a while, depending on your vaping style I think anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months each.

This really is a great little tank with awesome flavor. I did a review of the tank. Only thing is I don’t save boxes/instructions for many things and so I doubt I have them for this stuff but I’ll look. Here’s the mod with the two other tanks. You already have coils for the first one!

4 Likes

I have to agree completely with increasing your nic for now. I started off at 18nic and in 3 and 1/2 months am down to 3 nic. I was a two pack a day smoker of Marlboro Red 100’s. What worked for me and not some others I’ve heard, is using a dang vape that tasted just like my cigs, My local Brick and Mortar had the cowboy blend. I used that for two straight weeks and nothing else and finally got my cravings tamed down. For me it was replacing the habit of lighting up to vaping. And I personally believe not touching a combustible during that time was the reason I was able to change the habit. I also was diagnosed with COPD which was a great influence to STOP smoking. I wish you nothing but luck!!!

3 Likes

Tootie Puffer roflmaooooooo I actually choked on a cloud when I read that and almost dropped my damned coffee! I respectfully beg to differ on some ppl advice that those with COPD cannot lung hit. Thats BS I can tell you from experience. I’d vaped for over a year and although it got me off the cigs (pack and a half for 33 years) and I enjoyed it…it was just lacking something. I had always before smirked at the “cloud chasing” boys and their cloud comps but once I tried lung hitting and subohming I’ve never looked back to being a Tootie Puffer. (OMG I can’t wait to call my sis that as she still mouth to lung hits bwahahahahaha). I was diagnosed with COPD and emphysema, although in the early stages, over a year ago. And I can cloud with anybody. To me subohming is smoother, and I went from 12 nic down to 6 and even 3 at times. Love my ISub tanks and Kanger subminis on my 50w IStick and my MVP 3.0 Pro. I don’t drip or build though and have no desire to. I don’t miss cigs and never crave them and really don’t get vapers who do.
But thanks for one of the funniest posts I’ve ever read and for the new name to call my Sis lolol!

2 Likes

Vickie, glad your stage of COPD allows you to still lung hit, that’s wonderful. I was diagnosed with COPD and kept smoking 2+ packs a day for over a decade like a fool. This made a total of 47 years of smoking. I can not lung hit unless you call coughing your ass off a lung hit. Believe me when I say, that you are one of the lucky ones…

1 Like

Ok @OpenlyVapor the package is on it’s way. Not really sure what to expect in terms of transit time but I do have tracking and will PM you that information.

Normally when I try to help someone I keep it private. I don’t look for or want recognition. It’s my love for humanity that motivates me and knowing I’ve helped someone is reward enough. In this case, though, I made the offer in the public forum mostly so it would be harder to turn me down. I saw the need and felt like a little peer pressure was in order. Believe me, if you had turned me down this thread would have turned into a bar fight with people telling you to take the deal :slight_smile:

Anyway, I’ve been thanked quite enough and don’t want any attention over this. All I really want is for OV to stop smoking cigarettes. Ok, nuff of that. I’ll send the tracking in a moment.

10 Likes

When I read that, my heart just pitter-patted… and all I could do was

I’m going to make a new juice in your honor and call it
‘Happy Tears’

:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I was diagnosed early. When I got home my oldest granddaughter who was 6 at the time called me crying that she was afraid I was going to die. I went the next day and got a little Ego battery, a couple of disposable C4s and menthol tobacco juice. I smoked for 2 weeks while vaping, ran out of cigs one night and just didn’t get anymore. I am lucky, but also motivated to seeing my grandkids grow up to become the wonderful adults that I know they will be. I don’t want to miss any of that.

6 Likes

One thing I knew when quitting was that smell… The smell of being a smoker and not realizing how BAD you smell like a cig… Now I instantly know when someone lights one down the street… The smell you don’t even realize is there as a smoker, as a non smoker its strong as hell…
Cousin and her bf use the bedroom for smoking inside, (open the back door and the window when they do) Asked me to tend to the dog back in October… After like 10/12 hours of no one in or out, no one moving air around… I walk in the FRONT door and it was like sticking my face in one of those extinguishing ashtrays, you know the cup you drop your lit cig into,(always have in auto section, or by registers at like WalMart) I knew INSTANTLY that their bedroom door was open and had to close it asap…

When I quit it was great the first few times hearing the “EXCEPT for you” when I’d walk back inside w the smoking crowd and the teasing would start about “ew you guys stink” from an ex smoker co worker. I finally realized just after a few days how awful that smell just lingers on everything you own and touch… I’ve heard mm you smell like vanilla, I’ve even been asked “did you bring birthday cake to work?!?” I’ve been asked “damn, what have you been baking?”…

4 Likes

Well @OpenlyVapor, now ur cookin! Congrats on the change & cutting right back! These are the first steps to a new you! All the best. vT

I cant wait to get the MOD and atomizer ! You’re a good person, Thanks, and hopefully I get it by Xmas ( out Xmas is 7th of January :))

2 Likes

If you think you are loving your vaping now, just wait until you get into better gear. It is like going somewhere beautiful and falling in love with the scenery. Then you take a step into the woods to notice how beautiful nature is. Then through the woods becomes a clearing over a ravine. And you can see all God’s wonder for miles. Just as that… vaping keeps getting better and better. So if you ever feel you are failing to get the most amazing vape, just remember… a better one is right around the corner!

You’re welcome. Don’t forget those links foe Fasttech, Focal ecig And Heaven Gifts I sent you. There are others to shipping direct from China with good gear much cheaper than you can buy in any store. In fact I spent most of the day yesterday trying to figure out how to pay for something and have it sent to you. It was this… But they wouldn’t take PayPal or my credit cards from the U.S. for shipment to Ukraine. At your current level I would highly recommend this set up. If you get it maybe get some titanium coils too so you can enjoy temperature control. I believe those are the right ones. If not someone should be able to correct me.

2 Likes

Got the package today! Very nice! Thanks. Took over 2 weeks to get here bbut I got it already vaping on the Vpark with the Kanger Aero. MUCH better than what I had! This tank gives a wonderful taste and clouds of vapor. Never had anything like it. cant wait to try the other two tanks. The Vpark black and orange one looks like it will really kick out some flavor and vapor. The Delta II one looks good, looks like something out of the Terminator. Anyway was smoking again due to leakage and a crappy atomizer. Since I got the package 8 hrs ago aint had one cig… and I know tomorrow I wont have one! Thanks for the help!! I kicking the habit!!!

7 Likes

AMEN!! Got the package and man its night and day to what i was vaping on, I had the Kanger mini tanks and they just were not doing it… they helped , but I still was smoking 1-10 cigs a day. Then around New year the Aero mini leaked and the coil was bad, was getting no vapor… Returned to smoking… then found a clip on youtube how to change the coil, I did that and it helped, but the leakage was bad ( I had to take out that littler rubber piece, on the head cause I was getting burnt taste) Anyway got the stuff today and the taste and flavor is 10X better… Man this is it! I’m excited!!!

5 Likes

So nice to have been able to see this happen.

Once again a testament to the kind of people that hang around this site.

KUDOS to you @SthrnMixer for the generosity you have shown to someone half way around the world.

7 Likes