Jibber Jabber (Moved from VSO SFTs II

As long as you are logged in to your account, anything you add to your cart will be saved. I will look into writing some code to put wishlists in, but it will take a bit of time. I am still transitioning out of the mindset of why pay somebody to do what I can do myself, but $150 for a bit of code is a bit steep for me lol

9 Likes

Ah, kewl, i didnt know that. I used to build websites in notepad on the early web, dont think i can help, hehe. Maybe put ask some folks here, make a post, and do a little trade.

7 Likes

Hey, me too. Then i got into WordPress and still do a few of those. Pain in the butt keeping up with all the changes and design elements though…

5 Likes

@Ken_O_Where, @Ianc13 there are still many of us who did. Actually knowing, and understanding HTML.

6 Likes

It was a pain in the ass but not as bad as BASIC.

I dislike the blue popup telling me i talk to much, im 50 and people have been telling me that my whole life. Now computers are doing it… lol

5 Likes

Yep, I remember when I did my advanced diploma in multimedia i ended up having to teach the teacher how to work with html and css. He had always done it using Dreamweaver as a drag and drop editor… lol

5 Likes

I will leave it at this. I lived In Palo Alto, CA from 1992 to 1998. Suffice it to say, when I drove over to Menlo Park, I had to have a pretty good grasp on HTML lol

6 Likes

All this computer talk going right over my head…If i didnt like yiu guys id suspend you for confirming how computer illeterate I am lmao …Oh i Guess @Ken_O_Where would be safe …

6 Likes

OOOO, we should test it out. You are a higher trust level than me so give it a try. please.

6 Likes

Lmao…damn didnt think i would have any takers .

6 Likes

Did it work? I had to log out for a few minutes to reboot and grab the nicotine.

6 Likes

Your still posting lmao…

6 Likes

Oh yeah, bummer.

Sorry SD for the hijacked post. We should probably fix that.

6 Likes

You’re speaking my language…

5 Likes

I taught him how to use that properly too, he didn’t have a clue. I started teaching there half way through my fast track (9 month instaed of 2 years) Adv Dip because i knew more about design, coding, video production etc than the teachers they had.

5 Likes

Woops. Did not mean to hijack your post lol

4 Likes

Easy enough to move it. Ill probably move the rest over here too, give him a clean slate.

3 Likes

I wonder if you could use the Marachino Cherry in a Chocolate Ice cream base and have a Cherry Garcia type juice.

5 Likes

Aren’t you lucky? Well done, can’t wait to see the whole lot been tested!

6 Likes

This will be good @SessionDrummer I’m interested in the pct you end up with on some of these. I don’t have his new raw flavors but I have several of the ones you posted. The issue I have with VSO is that some flavors (Espresso for one) works at 1-2% for me but some I have to boost much higher. I’d be curious what you land on.

8 Likes