Jibber Jabber (Moved from VSO SFTs II

Ive got a dozen on the way too. Cant wait to try Lemon Raw.

Blue Raz
White Chocolate
Rootbeer
Espresso
Lemon (Raw)
Star Anise
Banana
Black Currant
Dulce de Leche
Black Licorice
Red Raspberry (Raw)

6 Likes

Hehe @Iv3shf I don’t know about lucky, more like compulsively compelled !!! I’d focused on Shane’s fruits for the most part, with a few Blends beyond that. I started seeing mentions of Custard, Bakeries, and I thought, “What ??!!!”. Re-checked the site, and WOW, as there were more new, than I knew.

These will be all breaking new ground for me, so I’m going to have to really lock down the testing percentages.

6 Likes

Agreed @muth, and even I don’t always get the percentages right the first time. I think for all of Shane’s “Raw” flavors, I settled on 0.3%. His blends I ran much higher per the suggested usage. Still finalizing these up before mixing…

7 Likes

I had to smell them all @Ken_O_Where, and the Lemon Raw smelled VERY good.

4 Likes

I should have grabbed the Cheesecake and graham too, dernit…

3 Likes

@Ken_O_Where it’s exhausting being a full time enabler !!!

7 Likes

Thanx for doing these reviews SD!
I picked up their Strawberry Ice Cream Cake and the Strawberry Mute a short time ago. It’s probably just me but the Mute was nothing special. :slightly_frowning_face:

8 Likes

I like the mute, it is a bit stronger than MF but a totally different SB flavor. And quite dark. Did you try the SB Ice cream cake?

5 Likes

Yep. SFT’d it at 12%. Upped it to 15% which was better.

7 Likes

Thanks a lot, and you’re welcome @TorturedZen.

I haven’t tested the SB Ice Cream Cake yet, but did test the SB Raw, and it was quite good. But, not being SB Mute, I couldn’t speak to that aspect of it.

6 Likes

I wish I’d seen this BEFORE I ordered LOL.

6 Likes

Why? It’s a one-shot.
I haven’t gotten the Strawberry Raw yet so I’m curious about that one.

7 Likes

As far as i know Raw and Mute are the same, no?

Looks like it, guess i have some merging to do as i have both flavor names in my stash.

But, not being SB Mute, I couldn’t speak to that aspect of it.

The fellas that sent it to me was SB mute, he couldnt taste it.

6 Likes

OH EM GEEE- pressure is on! I have some of these that I absolutely love! I can not wait to hear your thoughts…I was jk about the pressure…but no, really, I’m waiting patiently lololol :relaxed:

6 Likes

Ehhh, it’s never a bad idea to see what’s what @TorturedZen.

I had thought that the SB Raw was the same as the SB Mute flavor ?

4 Likes

Looks like I gotta pick up the Honey…

6 Likes

I just realized the Strawberry Mute name no longer appears on the site. Was it renamed to Raw?

6 Likes

Yes @TorturedZen.

4 Likes

Great. Always wanted to look like I’m a day late and clueless!

7 Likes

Would like to hear about the Black Currant…and Dulce de Leche of course.

5 Likes