Jibber Jabber (Moved from VSO SFTs II

Oh yeah, bummer.

Sorry SD for the hijacked post. We should probably fix that.

6 Likes

You’re speaking my language…

5 Likes

I taught him how to use that properly too, he didn’t have a clue. I started teaching there half way through my fast track (9 month instaed of 2 years) Adv Dip because i knew more about design, coding, video production etc than the teachers they had.

5 Likes

Woops. Did not mean to hijack your post lol

4 Likes

Easy enough to move it. Ill probably move the rest over here too, give him a clean slate.

3 Likes

I wonder if you could use the Marachino Cherry in a Chocolate Ice cream base and have a Cherry Garcia type juice.

5 Likes

Aren’t you lucky? Well done, can’t wait to see the whole lot been tested!

6 Likes

This will be good @SessionDrummer I’m interested in the pct you end up with on some of these. I don’t have his new raw flavors but I have several of the ones you posted. The issue I have with VSO is that some flavors (Espresso for one) works at 1-2% for me but some I have to boost much higher. I’d be curious what you land on.

8 Likes

Ive got a dozen on the way too. Cant wait to try Lemon Raw.

Blue Raz
White Chocolate
Rootbeer
Espresso
Lemon (Raw)
Star Anise
Banana
Black Currant
Dulce de Leche
Black Licorice
Red Raspberry (Raw)

6 Likes

Hehe @Iv3shf I don’t know about lucky, more like compulsively compelled !!! I’d focused on Shane’s fruits for the most part, with a few Blends beyond that. I started seeing mentions of Custard, Bakeries, and I thought, “What ??!!!”. Re-checked the site, and WOW, as there were more new, than I knew.

These will be all breaking new ground for me, so I’m going to have to really lock down the testing percentages.

6 Likes

Agreed @muth, and even I don’t always get the percentages right the first time. I think for all of Shane’s “Raw” flavors, I settled on 0.3%. His blends I ran much higher per the suggested usage. Still finalizing these up before mixing…

7 Likes

I had to smell them all @Ken_O_Where, and the Lemon Raw smelled VERY good.

4 Likes

I should have grabbed the Cheesecake and graham too, dernit…

3 Likes

@Ken_O_Where it’s exhausting being a full time enabler !!!

7 Likes

Thanx for doing these reviews SD!
I picked up their Strawberry Ice Cream Cake and the Strawberry Mute a short time ago. It’s probably just me but the Mute was nothing special. :slightly_frowning_face:

8 Likes

I like the mute, it is a bit stronger than MF but a totally different SB flavor. And quite dark. Did you try the SB Ice cream cake?

5 Likes

Yep. SFT’d it at 12%. Upped it to 15% which was better.

7 Likes

Thanks a lot, and you’re welcome @TorturedZen.

I haven’t tested the SB Ice Cream Cake yet, but did test the SB Raw, and it was quite good. But, not being SB Mute, I couldn’t speak to that aspect of it.

6 Likes

I wish I’d seen this BEFORE I ordered LOL.

6 Likes

Why? It’s a one-shot.
I haven’t gotten the Strawberry Raw yet so I’m curious about that one.

7 Likes