Jibber Jabber (Moved from VSO SFTs II

I wish I’d seen this BEFORE I ordered LOL.

6 Likes

Why? It’s a one-shot.
I haven’t gotten the Strawberry Raw yet so I’m curious about that one.

7 Likes

As far as i know Raw and Mute are the same, no?

Looks like it, guess i have some merging to do as i have both flavor names in my stash.

But, not being SB Mute, I couldn’t speak to that aspect of it.

The fellas that sent it to me was SB mute, he couldnt taste it.

6 Likes

OH EM GEEE- pressure is on! I have some of these that I absolutely love! I can not wait to hear your thoughts…I was jk about the pressure…but no, really, I’m waiting patiently lololol :relaxed:

6 Likes

Ehhh, it’s never a bad idea to see what’s what @TorturedZen.

I had thought that the SB Raw was the same as the SB Mute flavor ?

4 Likes

Looks like I gotta pick up the Honey…

6 Likes

I just realized the Strawberry Mute name no longer appears on the site. Was it renamed to Raw?

6 Likes

Yes @TorturedZen.

4 Likes

Great. Always wanted to look like I’m a day late and clueless!

7 Likes

Would like to hear about the Black Currant…and Dulce de Leche of course.

5 Likes

Takes a lot of effort getting the ketchup stains, french fries and birds nesting out of your beard. We understand.

4 Likes

Don’t forget licking the bowl. :yum:

4 Likes

I finally got in and got some of these to try, after I just figured out that if I don’t buy any new flavors then I won’t have to buy bigger bottles of the ones I love… Dammit

I got the currant bc my currant floodgates have been opened lately, will reply on delivery, gonna be hard to beat SSA currant and shisha currant, both really nice for me

It was the vso juniper, pine, florals, spices and leather that finally pushed me to try the Blueberry, huckleberry vso stars, thank you elr and sd

5 Likes

Fiddy talked me into offering the raw selections. There was a bit of a name change. “Strawberry Mute Special” was initially offered as people who are strawberry mute tended to be able to taste it. After discussing things with Fiddy, I went ahead and started doing the raw line, and changed the name to Strawberry Raw.

9 Likes

Looks like my package is on the way, woot! Very excited and thank you. I am especially interested in the Raws and hope that you will expand the line, banana please, hehe. The Blueberry and Strawberry are fantastic and i use them for more than ejuice. I use them nearly everyday in beverages, yogurt and other food applications.

Thank you @fidalgo_vapes for talking Shane into making these.

5 Likes

Im trying to get him to chsnge the name from RAW to Fiddys Flaves …

6 Likes

Oh come @fidalgo_vapes we all know that the next line is going to be called “An Advocate For VSO”

5 Likes

I am going to ise that once he goes on Noted …Lmao

5 Likes

Wow Shane, I did not know that. First things first. Welcome to ELR, AND, thanks for coming by, and helping to clear that up. If I heard you correctly, “It’s Fidalgo’s FAULT” !!!

:slight_smile:

Thanks for the fast shipping, and the prototypes, I CAN’T wait to get into them, and am looking forward to it.

5 Likes

Im just glad you got into VSO and took over the SFT thread…If i had to keep going past the first 4 i would have been pissed. I like giving my opinion , but putting it together like a review ill leave that to others lol

4 Likes