Jibber Jabber (Moved from VSO SFTs II

Takes a lot of effort getting the ketchup stains, french fries and birds nesting out of your beard. We understand.

4 Likes

Donā€™t forget licking the bowl. :yum:

4 Likes

I finally got in and got some of these to try, after I just figured out that if I donā€™t buy any new flavors then I wonā€™t have to buy bigger bottles of the ones I loveā€¦ Dammit

I got the currant bc my currant floodgates have been opened lately, will reply on delivery, gonna be hard to beat SSA currant and shisha currant, both really nice for me

It was the vso juniper, pine, florals, spices and leather that finally pushed me to try the Blueberry, huckleberry vso stars, thank you elr and sd

5 Likes

Fiddy talked me into offering the raw selections. There was a bit of a name change. ā€œStrawberry Mute Specialā€ was initially offered as people who are strawberry mute tended to be able to taste it. After discussing things with Fiddy, I went ahead and started doing the raw line, and changed the name to Strawberry Raw.

9 Likes

Looks like my package is on the way, woot! Very excited and thank you. I am especially interested in the Raws and hope that you will expand the line, banana please, hehe. The Blueberry and Strawberry are fantastic and i use them for more than ejuice. I use them nearly everyday in beverages, yogurt and other food applications.

Thank you @fidalgo_vapes for talking Shane into making these.

5 Likes

Im trying to get him to chsnge the name from RAW to Fiddys Flaves ā€¦

6 Likes

Oh come @fidalgo_vapes we all know that the next line is going to be called ā€œAn Advocate For VSOā€

5 Likes

I am going to ise that once he goes on Noted ā€¦Lmao

5 Likes

Wow Shane, I did not know that. First things first. Welcome to ELR, AND, thanks for coming by, and helping to clear that up. If I heard you correctly, ā€œItā€™s Fidalgoā€™s FAULTā€ !!!

:slight_smile:

Thanks for the fast shipping, and the prototypes, I CANā€™T wait to get into them, and am looking forward to it.

5 Likes

Im just glad you got into VSO and took over the SFT threadā€¦If i had to keep going past the first 4 i would have been pissed. I like giving my opinion , but putting it together like a review ill leave that to others lol

4 Likes

Thank you @fidalgo_vapes, I hope others donā€™t mind.

4 Likes

Iā€™m glad @VSOflavors (Shane) is here.

4 Likes

I have been here for a while. I just usually lurk :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I thought you have been here b4 ā€¦I thubk maybe it was under the Swaggy Name ?

4 Likes

My first recipe I put up on ELR was Christmas Eve 2015. I am not sure how long after that I found the forum. There may have been a brief moment when I went by a different name, but for the most part, it has been VSO Flavors.

6 Likes

Just holler if you would like a vendor account and welcome to the forums. >:^)

6 Likes

So hows that Cheesecake smell? Heavy graham?

3 Likes

I havenā€™t smelled them since I mixed them Ken, but I donā€™t remember any heavy graham notes from it. Steep timeā€™s almost up !!!

3 Likes

Damn, dont tell me that! Now i regret not getting it even more. :slight_smile:

My favorite cheesecake is still Lorann, sweet, creamy and rich with no graham but it is more candy like. It also has a great mouth feel so i use it as an additive much of the time. BUT id like a more grownup cheesecake with little or no graham. More cheesy but not necessarily less sweet, just less candy like sweet and NO BTA, if that makes sense.

Anyway, sorry for rambling.

4 Likes

Hehe, hold on there @Ken_O_Where, let me TEST them first !!!

:slight_smile:

3 Likes