Jibber Jabber (Moved from VSO SFTs II

Oh, that was @sessiondrummer promoting the second round of screenings: As the latter ones were just advertising for his film. This took it from talking about what you like to direct shilling.

And, I think he is still grumpy at me for giving an honest answer about the film.

1 Like

That there is between you and him and it could have been done in a PM. I see no issues with posting and discussion of any legal material as long as one isnt associated with the production or sales of said materials.

We arent all always gonna get along. How boring that would beā€¦

Im not a big fan of this no political discussion ban either

5 Likes

I can see it. As a law graduate as my first degree, this did not reflect the tone of this part of the forum. The tone is ā€˜I watchedā€™ or ā€˜I will watchā€™ something and then share your views.

To directly make any medium politically focused negates the whole thread.

You asked me to explain.

2 Likes

Hehe, I appreciate it @Ken_O_Where. The VSO reviews have commenced.

3 Likes

I was just having a similar discussion with another mixer here who is a bit hesitant to publish. Of course, I encouraged her to just do it because I used to be publish shy myself until I realized it wasnā€™t about having a perfect recipe.

Speaking of mixers from the beginning of time, I just got an email alert about a @Silhouette recipe. She was one of the mixers I first started following. This is a clone she worked on for about a year and I understand this to be the latest adjustment. As usual for Silhouette, itā€™s creative, different and intriguing (to me). Lol, you saw it but Iā€™m posting it for the benefit of others.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a GREAT RECIPE @muth. You must have received the same email I did. Over this weekend, I got an email as if she just released it !!!

It was a welcome surprise.

4 Likes

So nice to see her pop up in my recipe feed.

4 Likes

Iā€™d love to hang out but thereā€™s a chore I must doā€¦

Charli XCX - Page 5411 - Music - LanaBoards - Lana Del Rey Forum

5 Likes