Joyetech Cuboid

just updated in between cups of coffee… yeah it’s that quick and easy… this is gonna be a sweet deal I see a long term relationship with this I luv it the feel and response from this is soo good HATS OFF TO JOYTECH!!!

4 Likes

WELL. Everyone’s going to have theirs way before I get mine and I ordered it a month ago!!! Not happy. Not happy at all :frowning: Glad to hear you guys like it though. I see now Cigabuy is advertising on their fb that they have cuboid kits on sale and in stock. Gee, mine wasn’t in stock and still no shipping notification on my tank. I think another email is in order.

1 Like

Soon and very soon! Tomorrow, in fact! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Loving mine mate. Look good with the griffin on top. :ok_hand:

1 Like

I think it found it’s new home :wink:I kinda bought them for each other like a pair to be made haha they do look and act real happy together…

Hey @Pattie , did you order your Cuboid from: http://www.ecigwarehouse.co.uk/authentic-joyetech-cuboid-150w-tc-box-mod.html ? I’ve never heard of them before. Do you know if they are UK based? And how long did it take you to get your mod? I really want this mod!

2 Likes

Yep they look good together and perform well. Loving the griffin! Got some ti in there at the minute but might try a clapton build and see what the extra surface area does for the taste.

1 Like

Yes i did @Dilz and i think it was 3-4 days total. But chose express delivery on checkout.

1 Like

Got my Cuboid in yesterday! :heart_eyes:

Geez-O-Pete this thing is a freaking brick! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: But, it feels very solid in the hand, it’s well made and it came loaded with the latest software. Can’t ask for much more than that! For under $35 these days, I’d say get one…if for nothing else, personal protection. You could seriously knock someone out with this thing! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

hope you enjoy it bud loving mine.

2 Likes

Anyone have additional feedback on the cuboid? I’m in the market for another dual 18650 and am considering the cuboid.

Great device, works really well for me. A bit on the heavy side but well made. Good overall feel in the hand. The tcor adjustment is a blessing for dialling in your wires. Overall 7.5 out of 10.
I will say, if your budget can go a bit further i would highly recommend the IPV5. Awsome device. I would give that 9 out of 10.

Thanks Pattie! $10-20 extra isn’t much of a stretch. I love how cheap box mods are these days! The only thing that’s given me pause about the cuboid is the button looks a little funky. I’ll probably sit tight for a few weeks and see if I can snipe an IPV5 on ebay.

Ipv5 is in my goto mod. It just plain and simply works period. Well worth the extra. :ok_hand::yum:
Edit:- get the cubiod aswell, go on , treat yourself, you won’t be disappointed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::dash::dash:

I have had mine for 3 weeks now. Updated to latest firmware yesterday (3.11). TC is a bit fussy to get just right but when you do, it is very good. My only complaint is it will randomly change to power mode if you remove atty and replace with a diff one when set to TC mode. Not sure what the new mode is all about but I’m using TC on SS316 constantly (UWELL Crown-.5ohm factory coil).

There is new firm ware for both the VTC mini and the Cuboid.

Be for warned it sets your wattage to max!!!

Loving the new wattage up and down feature, way better than the round robin.

In the smart mode it automatically changes temps to what you have set for each different coil resistance, when you change tanks or coils.

No real clear documentation on “Smart” but from what I can tell, it simply remembers the wattage set for that specific resistance. Does no TC at all, you have to select TC or TCR for that.

I have it, its awesome.

http://vapenw.com/catalogsearch/result/?cat=0&q=cuboid