July 4th Contest (Flavorah)

The Official July 4th Contest is now open!!

To enter: Tag a friend (yes elr will let you do that, so get busy!), post up your fav @Flavorah Flavor! Optional: Share a story on how you found your favorite FLV profile flavors… :wink:

Free shipping con USA…

Prize: your pick 10 Flavors!!

Have your list, email and mailing address ready!!

This contest will close at 9pm est… July the 4th @TamVapes will be spinning 3 times… and calling a winner!
Please watch this thread and get ready!!

Happy 4th, don’t drink and drive… be safe… ! :slight_smile:

download%20(1)

The other contest on fb is now going too… try your hand for a second chance!
Scroll down for it, fb is being slow so please be patient…

Just a heads up… Alts or people with more than one user name will be disqualified.
DO not let me catch it… thank you! One entry per person, or the entire contest will be cancelled.
Please help me to allow us all to have a good time! Thank you!

11 Likes

Tag a friend:
@Koningmafkees
(just one?)

post up your fav @Flavorah Flavor
Red Burley

Optional: Share a story on how you found your favorite FLV profile flavors
Didn’t really know much about tobaccos so I tried to get some advice from a bit more experienced mixers. It was ID10-T who told me to get this (and a few others).
It got me hooked on tobacco’s and so far it’s the only Flavorah flavor that I’ve had to re-order even though I only use trace amounts of it in my recipes. It really adds some oumph to a recipe.

Just kicking this off, if I win I’ll donate it to the last participant.

7 Likes

FLV Bubble gum. It is the only one I own for now. Started DIY as I could not find anything that I liked. I wanted a bubble gum I tried others but the all faded or did not give me what I was looking for. Then I found some reviews and the FLV Fan site bought FLV Bubble gum and Found a great vape. Now I need to get Milk and Honey this flavor sounds so good. I do not know anyone to tag so I will tag @anon84779643, Thank you for the chance to win.

6 Likes

flv blueberry muffin was talked about on fresh03 youtube show n ordered n fell in love @anon84779643

5 Likes

Im not in the us, so I must pay for shipping right? @Skippy_1 , @Labyrinth
Red burley flv was sent to me, 5ml of it, as a bonus from a purchase. When I tried it, it was great, but when I look for at the store, they ran out of it, and never restock it.

5 Likes

FLV lemonade, read about it here on ELR researching lemonades. @Necrospecter
@Nolamel

6 Likes

Yes, please!! (shipping must be paid for outside of the USA… ) :smiley:

3 Likes

@Letitia , my favorite Flavorah flavor is Red Burley.

Thanks for the contest!

6 Likes

About time you showed up, welcome to a deeper rabbit hole.

7 Likes

Thanks a lot @anon84779643 !!!

@Cutlass92

Favorite Flavorah Flavor ?? Currently Rich Cinnamon

Might not be the most versatile flavor, but it sure is good. Very strong, and really does what it’s supposed to, in almost any situation it’s used.

6 Likes

@Rob62

my favorite flave is Cinnamon Crunch or lemonade or ahhh man do I really have to choose ??? Ok ok ummm my favorite flave is … " spinning randomized wheel* one minute… Ok the winner is Lime

My quick story … When i first started mixing i was on a path to mix the greatest Fruity Pebbles type recipe , I found FLV and grabbed the crunch cereal and I HATED it … I also tried another one and it was horrible ( keep in mind i was using at TPA strengths ) so I gave up on FLV … Then some time went by and the Smoky perso. Was popping in and out saying how crazy everyone was for the percentages they were using ( at this point I had milk and honey ) so I decided to follow this know it alls advice ( know it all was what I use to refer to smoky as ) and this smoky person was right … I then started engaging more with @anon84779643 and realized what a great lady she actually was and with her and PVs and a couple others suggestions i now have 80 to 100 flv flaves… Love you @anon84779643 glad we took the time to understand one another Happy 4th to @Flavorah and the ELR fam

9 Likes

@Letitia… lemonade is yummy, but pink guava gets my vote! Or, granola and rum raisin mmmmmm! Too many choices!

6 Likes

Pink guava gets the vote when I’m on a grapefruit kick, right now it’s all about the lemons.

7 Likes

Love ya too @fidalgo_vapes… my vape bro!! :slight_smile:

Good flavors make excellent friends… always! <3

6 Likes

@anon84779643 I watch tons of diy vids and saw some id10t, LOL, screaming about how good pink guava is. It was one of my 1st FLV flavors & he wasn’t wrong…it’s amazing! Thanks for another great giveaway

7 Likes

Okay… brought to my attention… so I edited the contest with this…
I will not point you out, but you know what is UP!

Just a heads up… Alts or people with more than one user name will be disqualified.
DO not let me catch it… thank you! One entry per person, or the entire contest will be cancelled.
Please help me to allow us all to have a good time! Thank you!

8 Likes

I can’t believe this …

8 Likes

Me either… and there is not many wanting in… must be all out partying…
then again I am still nursing my head from last night…

6 Likes

FLV Blueberry Muffin so far is my top from FLV

@natashaTMT

7 Likes

Hmm sweet coconut - it just magically appears in my hands when I am making a recipe of late by far my most used FLV and my favourite coconut.

I will tag @Sprkslfly

8 Likes