July 4th Contest (Flavorah)

FLV Cured is the flavour i use most out of the range so i guess that would be my choice and I’m really happy the way FLV gave us some fantastic synthetic tobaccos. I’ve absolutely no recollection how or when i first heard of them (getting old) but i’m pretty damn glad i did!!

the lovely @worm1

7 Likes

Dont forget to tag a friend like @Chrispdx

8 Likes

A bit ashamed to say tho was shocked looking thru stash that i have never owned or tried a single one :blush: Most know i read every topic here tho and from reading the nice threads on flavor notes its been ones that always look great to try. As i type a bud on discord happens to be suggesting milk and honey so that would have to be a pick and ones mentioned in the nice threads on notes that you’ve shared. I love that so many great notes are here to help and know what its like to get a flavor w/ no idea where to start and how it could be used so kudos @anon84779643 and all that have contributed.

Sry that u had to but didnt expect people to try and take advantage of a good thing and change the rules but thats sorta a given. see peps crawl outta nowhere when a giveaway starts.
@TheTinMan @SthrnMixer @BoDarc @MisterSinner :thinking: @Ken_O_Where @JoJo in hopes of a hello?
Good luck to all!

7 Likes

Thanks for the contest @anon84779643

My stash is not huge and i only have 2 Flavorah concentrates in there :cry:
I enjoy vanilla pudding alot.
Im going to tag @TorturedZen

6 Likes

@Mew
Fave is sweet coconut.

6 Likes

Thanks for the contest. Super Cool. Question: What does it mean to Alts?

I’m gonna have to go with Flv’s Milk and Honey and I will Tag @heatho72. Thought you might like to participate in this one.

6 Likes

@Molly_Mcghee @Cutlass92 flavorah! Hey Smokey I’ll be near my phone and and have signal this time, which means I won’t win lol and I like rich cinnamon

6 Likes

Thanks @worm1!! really hope you get a chance to try out the Flavorah line up at some time… I wish I could say you each won something! :slight_smile: just so those that don’t have any, can try it out and see what you think…

Milk and honey is the bomb!! I love it… I released a milk and honey recipe just a few days ago of the milk and honey haha!! You might enjoy it … just maybe!! its a creamy honey and bourbon blend with a hint of gorgeous blood oranges! you could sub for any fruit, just keep the fruit on the down low! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your kind words, and I hope everyone here has a fantastic 4th of July!

@Dan_the_Man… alts meaning a person with multiple accounts… I would like to keep the contests simple… one entry per person… :slight_smile:

@Fishaddict420 haha!! but you never know… most on ELR atm seem like they are out partying… they sure aren’t doing contests!! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I don’t do contest, but I’m doing this one…

FLV- Vanilla Pudding (that shit goes in everything)
@delltrapp

7 Likes

@Steve86
1 of my favorite flavors is FLV apple pie filling

4 Likes

@Qeef1

Favorite Flavorah Flavor ??
Rich Cinnamon

I put that shit in everything.
A little goes a long way.
Most accurate Bakery type Cinnamon I have used.
Thanks @anon84779643 for the Chance

4 Likes

I have zero FLV due to their PG basedness, but they are potent enough to use very low in many cases, so I’d like to see how it goes!

Vanilla Pudding FLV is the favorite I’m hoping to find a great recipe with, I hope that counts! @Dan33 is new here and might want to try these out, too.

Thanks for taking time out of your holiday to offer a contest, @anon84779643!

3 Likes

@BoDarc. My favorite flv flavor is butterscotch.

4 Likes

There are several really but I’m going to say Rootbeer.
I dont think anyone has said it and it deserves a spot.
@Mark_Turner

5 Likes

My favorite Flavorah concentrate wiff outta dout is Cream.
(Get it? Without a doubt? (slaps knee))
I’ll tag: @Dan_the_Man cuz I love his tantrums!

5 Likes

I don’t have any friends on elr … favorite flavor from flavorah is Alpine Strawberry

4 Likes

Ohhhhh favorite flavorah flavor?? Oy. There’s so many! Macaroon probably because it changes everything. Gives a bit of juiciness, depth, and texture. I suck at remembering people’s elr tags sooo… uhh… @anon84779643 I’m tagging you directly simply because YOU are my story at finding my favorites. Your persistence to keep it low and test EVERYTHING solo is what’s made me such a decent mixer. I would have tagged Trevor but can’t remember his elr tag. He keeps me on my toes and is always coming up with new profiles to tinker with :slight_smile:

Thank you for this chance!

5 Likes

My favorite FLV flavor is Vanilla Pudding. I don’t know anyone to tag so I will just tag @anon84779643. Thanks for the contest!

5 Likes

Tag a friend: @SmilingOgre
Favorite FLV flavor aka FFF: Have to get to know them. I’m testing everything Flavormonks atm and Flavorah is on my next to do list. This would give me a 10 flavor advantage to get me started
THX @anon84779643 for this giveaway

6 Likes

I can be friends with your @nick55204 :stuck_out_tongue:
Nice bunch of folks here, I am sure if you hang out… you will make friends really quick :wink:

3 Likes