Just got banned from glassbottleoutlet.com

i just totally got banned…for having the word"fuck" in an email to them…i placed an order, they took my money, but never sent any product. so i sent an email after 8 days of waiting, explained the whole deal and then asked "what the fucks going on?"
total ban…paypal, email, address, ip address, everything so far…
WTF???
sissies
anyone have suggestions?
i just ordered a 25 pack of 1oz boston rounds with droppers for $14.99 shipping included amazon prime 2 day delivery from CosChemSupply…
anybody else know anything?

4 Likes

That seems thin-skinned :stuck_out_tongue: Odd reaction.

3 Likes

I have had nothing but problems from them wankers.

3 Likes

did they actually ship the order, or at least refund the money? It’s a shame context is totally lost on people when it comes to words nowadays.

I just reread your post. It seems a little extreme. IP/email address… etc… WTF indeed.

2 Likes

Sorry that happen to you.
I guess they’ll be loosing some more bussiness after the word gets out.

3 Likes

when i checked my account last night, wondering why it was taking so long, my account showed $29.90 credit and my shopping cart had 50 bottles in it. i was unable to spend my credit and to order anything at all, they wanted MORE money.
thats when i explained it all, in an email, to customer care. this morning i received the email, funds returned to my paypal account and i can no longer make a purchase. and i tried several different ways. thats why i assumed they blocked everything. their website states they run on christian beliefs…i guess as long as you dont sound different than them (like the F word), theyll do business with you…

3 Likes
13 Likes

Name and shame bro! Hit them in the pocket.
If you’re order was sent out on time no “fuck” 's would of been dished out.

6 Likes

My suggestion is f@ck them! :kissing_heart:

I’ve had good luck with Wholesale Vials on Amazon. I’ve also ordered from Specialty Bottle Company but they are pricey, but very good quality. Clear, amber or blue cobalt bottles of all sizes w/droppers or without.

4 Likes

Good to know. I won’t be ordering stuff from them ever…because I like using the word “Fu**” from time to time, especially when I’m upset. So any bible thumper that would ban someone for being upset won’t be getting my business.

9 Likes

That’s pretty fucking stupid.

2 Likes

Fuck 'em…

P.S. Thanks for the heads-up, they won’t see any of my cash…

4 Likes

Yep, fuck 'em! Not going to be getting any of my money.

3 Likes

thanks, brother! i needed a new supplier. just so happens, i bought from their supply!

thanks, guys…all of you. for real…glad i dont have to question my actions.

2 Likes

This makes me really sad. They had good stuff and good prices and seemed like cool people. But that kind of fanatical intolerance is ridiculous. Sorry you’re dealing with that @Whiterose0818. :frowning:

3 Likes

I’m as much put off by the terrible customer service and gross unprofessionalism. It’s not like he was verbally abusing the person he was dealing with. It’d be different if he’d called them an incompetent sanctimonious asshole, I mean even if it’s true I wouldn’t expect a CSR (or whatever employee was handling it) to put up with that.

1 Like

I am bummed as well, but my last three orders from them have been nothing but problems. I placed my first order to find that after I paid for shipping on a large number of a bottle size that they were out of stock. They refunded the cost of that item, but not the shipping for that item (their shipping is based on weight). Then my last order took me a month to place because I kept asking why they didn’t have the Amber 8oz bottles with the Poly Cone caps. 3 times they replied saying “We do!” and sent me a link to the Amber glass bottle with foam cap, or the Amber glass bottle with no cap. So after they redid their web site the 8oz bottle showed it required a 24-400 cap. Being the bottle King, I know my bottles. So I asked repeatedly via emails where to get those 24-400 caps with nothing but the same vague responses linking me to the wrong page. So finally I hopped into their chat and went live with someone. They informed me that I needed the 28-400 caps, even though I informed them they were wrong. So I placed the order and put the 28-400 caps in my order knowing they weren’t the correct caps. Of course they were wrong. So then I sent an email explaining everything. As I awaited a response I found an ebay seller selling the proper caps and I ordered 50 of them. 3 days later GBO responded and said they were sending me the correct caps.

2 Likes

And feed them fish heads!
I never ordered from them and I can’t see any reason to start now.:grinning:

3 Likes

Hit them in the pockets indeed. Can you change the name of this thread to “Boycott glassbottleoutlet.com”?
I suggest premiumvials.com. Great products, great service, reasonable shipping. I have been buying all of my glass bottles from them. Always quick to ship, have never had a broken bottle.

3 Likes