Just got banned from glassbottleoutlet.com

You would be surprised at what CSRs are told to put up with. Back in the day I was a CSR for Cox Communications and we were never allowed to hang up on a customer. I’ve had death threats made, my family threatened, called every name in the book (a few new ones I never heard of) and we always had to end with: “is there anything else I can help you with today?”. I only lasted a year and a half at that job before I expressed some of my newly learned verbal skills towards my supervisor.

2 Likes

“Joke 'em if they can’t take a fuck!”

1 Like

I could understand a company or employee getting mad if someone is just calling and harassing the employees for no reason and verbally abusing them but when someone has a legitimate I problem and reason for being upset then I feel it is the company’s and employees responsibility to tolerate some anger and stress relief which happens to come in the form of swearing for a lot of people.

I can’t stand when I’m on the phone with a company after waiting 40 minutes on hold for a problem that was completely their fault (happened last month with Allstate) and they hear one F bomb and act like someone is sexually assaulting their babies. Its just a word…were all grown ups…relax fuckers

5 Likes

You know, that’s EXACTLY how I feel…mishandled my fucking money and then I react, rather mildly for me, by asking what the fuck is going on and you then respond like that??? Eat a fucking dick!!
I’m really really glad that it’s not just me that they are losing, but all of ya’ll as well…fuck em

3 Likes

If you ordered with Amazon Prime you can file a claim with Amazon.

1 Like

It was a direct order

1 Like

IDK why, but the more I read the title of this thread the funnier it gets. How the hell do you get banned from a place that sells glass bottles?

4 Likes

I am confused…too. Not judging, just conflucted, discombobulated, adrift,etc.
If I did ‘anything’ with Amazon Prime that wasn’t kosher, they would make it right.
I ain’t sayin’ it’s funny, and thank God it wasn’t a car purchase on Craigslist :rage:
but this smells like a billy goat [fuk]. Curious, how do they ship Amazon Prime
with a direct order? I order almost everyday on Amazon Prime…maybe there is
some ‘fine print’ you can enlighten me on…before something similar happens to me.
@Whiterose0818

If there is one think companies hate, it is to be hammered on Social Media. I just checked, they have a Facebook page. Tell your story (without the profanity) and people will hear. Something like this is effective: CAUTION* They took my money and never shipped. I complained and they deleted my account. Unscrupulous business practice. Will report to Better Business Bureau. After that, check and see if they are on Twitter.

5 Likes

theres a little confusion here…this has nothing to do with amazon. i made a direct purchase to GBO and all this happened.

3 Likes

good idea! i might just take your words and post them.
thanks

1 Like

No, their actions are archaic and quickly becoming obsolete. I don’t see much of a future for the intolerance of some religious business owners.

1 Like

Says on their about page:

“We are a small hometown company based on Christian principles. You can certainly see God at work in our accelerated growth throughout the past year.”

Religion is not quite as it is in the US, where i am from but that would have had me watch my potty mouth lol

2 Likes

I wonder if they will give me a few boston rounds if I sacrifice my first born during Passover.

2 Likes

I would have handled it differently for sure. I try and respect anyone’s beliefs or convictions and I tend to not use curse words until it has escalated exponentially.However I find that the use of any word should not have resulted in a ban on two points.
First and foremost if you are a Christian and proclaim that boldly on your company website then you should adhere to Christian principles.You are supposed to be Christ like and have a relationship with God.Explain that you don’t like the potty mouth yes but you are not going to lead anyone into the light by banning them.
Secondly ,I am sorry… but you fucked the order up,so man your ass up, put your big boy britches on,and make things right by kicking in an extra dozen rounds with free priority shipping and then pray that you do better tomorrow and say a special prayer for the lost soul who has the potty mouth!

5 Likes

you know, that crossed my mind as well…arent christians supposed to exercise forgiveness?

2 Likes

Their religious beliefs should have no effect on their business and shouldn’t even be mentioned anywhere. It’s irrelevant and unnecessary as far as running a business goes. That’s just my opinion, but I’m right.

EDIT: If you’re selling bibles, then ok… I’ll let it slide.

2 Likes

Yes but it looks like they are just using the term to drum up peoples trust for more sales.

1 Like
1 Like

LOL
I would first enquire as to how they feel about Israel.
Depending on their answer, you may work it up to at least a few dozen boston rounds :slight_smile: