Just got banned from glassbottleoutlet.com

From my experience, the minute God is brought into a sales pitch, I know they are after my money. But you are right, many will trust them because of it.

3 Likes

I have ordered from them. Guess they will be on my do not deal with again list now. If you ordered through Amazon prime and have a problem you just need to call Amazon and they will normally take care of the problem quickly.

1 Like

This site has some good prices on boston round glass bottles, though, they dont come with droppers… but if you already have them and dont necessarily need them, these are pretty cheap prices ($4 for 12 clear or $5 for 12 amber); Ananda Corporation - Boston Round They also sell wooden bottle shelves for $10+ for whatever size you need… much nicer quality and far more durable than the clear acrylic nail polish shelves on amazon or ebay… And they sell 1000 blank white adhesive labels for $5… I havent order thru them ever, so I am unsure of shipping price/times

1 Like

OnT: Appreciate you sharing your experiences here, as Whiterose0818 knows, I’ve been looking into storage options (bottle-wise) and it looked like these guys had the best pricing without having to buy way more than I’ll need for awhile! -Sucks to hear that folks have had issues with them, but better to hear in advance, than learning the hard way because no one spoke up!

/OffT
Appreciate that info Mikelej! Nice find.
I’ve already built a ‘quick-n-dirty’ layout for my 8ml/10ml samples (WL and RTSVapes), but looking at those wooden display case pics sparked some nice ideas for when I figure out which one’s are worth ordering in volume (15-30ml++) Love the routed front edges on those examples!! >< Lovely. Now I’m combining hobbies…woodworking; meet vaping! lol

BTW, for anyone else who might be interested in the ‘wooden bottle shelves’ (although a nice accurate description), I had to do a manual search for a few terms before I found them, since they didn’t appear to tag “shelves” etc: :wink:
http://www.anandacorporation.com/search.php?search_query=display
They have them listed under “Starter Kit” FWIW. But a search for “display” works better IMHO because then you don’t have to click through multiple pages to see all of the sizes/options available.
Hope this helps others as well!

4 Likes

I ordered some of there bottles and they were of the worst quality. I emailed them about my displeasure and they refunded the amount in a credit so I had to order more. That was the last time I dealt with them.

Guess I was lucky I didn’t tell them to fu… off. God forbid I tell them what a horrible company they run by voicing my displeasure. They should rely more on a good work ethic than God forgiving them for all there screw up’s.

2 Likes