Just the tip(s)?

I’ve found 3, and have a small amount taking their sweet time from one. Have honestly just finished organising specific storage space rather than quickly stashing everything in a cubby, and that’s when I discovered the lack of caps.

3 Likes

big hugs Claire… things will be better…
might take some time, but I know you are smart and if you need more help, just hollar… :wink:

3 Likes

here’s a few uk based shops just in case

https://www.lucemill.com/bottles-34/bottles/pet-tall-boston.html

https://www.lubrisolve.com/99-ldpe-dropper-bottles

https://www.ibottles.co.uk/

3 Likes

hugs back Thanks, reminders help. I’m sure there’ll be more, as am trying to get it so that I can see everything without dropping/knocking risk.

After grudgingly getting agreement that if I order bottles after Xmas they will not be stolen (didn’t put it like that) I sniffed all empty plastic parts and discarded many rank ones. This enabled all tiny parts and some other necessities into a storage caddy my friend gave me yesterday, and generally get everything arranged more neatly and logically

3 Likes

Thanks. I used my diplomatic skills to negotiate terms of bottle acquisition, so will be ordering when post-Xmas sales start.
I’ve had ibottles recommended before, so was just having a peek at their prices. Delivery seems to be a fixed price, which didn’t suit when I wanted just a few. Order total was about £2, and delivery the high end of 4

I suspect that I can make additional space in the closed bottom of my bookcase, but that’s for another day

3 Likes

Don’t forget to look at the shops where you buy your ingredients, places like Vapable and Chef’s carry (very) limited range of bottles, which are fine if those are the ones you want. (and a bit crap if they are the ones you don’t, like me)

3 Likes

That’s mainly been Make My Vape and The Alchemist’s Cupboard, and both do them. I wouldn’t reorder from MMV, as it was a mix of types so couldn’t take the tips out, mix several testers, and put the tip back in any bottle. Plus my arthritis hates the firm bottles.
I would definitely get bottles when ordering other supplies from TAC, but suspect that won’t be for a while. I still have some of my original pg even, and only replaced vg once with a biggish one. It was their prices that first lead me to buy from China, and they were the best I’ve used yet

Addition: not my first pg, misrembered because I ordered the largest size of both from same company. I partly got through the vg quicker because I tried to shortcut the pour and also got hand tremours

3 Likes

One of my local shops does own-brand bottles, and I have 1 for easier pg filling. £1.50 for a single 30ml seemed a bit steep, and don’t know whether that’s me being mean when they are quality.
Price may have come down a tad now, as they’d just started when I bought and making a small trial batch is more expensive. Am I being mean?

2 Likes

Completely forgot to say that I had a payment through just in time, and was able to renegotiate delivery terms to catch the end of ‘black days’ sale. 60 10ml and a 100pack of 30ml will be coming from lucemill today, just over a tenner. Went with them in the end because of the availability of soft bottles and bulk discount packs

3 Likes