Just the tip(s)?

I’ve been sorting out my DIY supplies, and found that I’ve got a lot more new bottles than tips. I can’t remember how it happened, but means that none of the 6 remaining tips fits the juice I just made.

Is there somewhere I missed that sells just tips?
If I can’t find any, how do I use 30-odd 10ml bottles?

I wasn’t sure where to put this, so please tell me if I erred

4 Likes

where are ya located at?

If you know the bottle neck’s circumference, not too hard to find tips…

4 Likes

nm, saw a post, you are in the UK…
you will need to look at the bottle suppliers in the UK for your tips…

4 Likes

I have, including the ones that only do bottles. A handful do replacement caps, but found no separate tips.

5 Likes

@TinyMix Lotta bottles out there mate, can you share a pic of them please ?

4 Likes

Find your bottles on Amazon and message the seller about ordering just tips.

4 Likes

you might find the ones you need on fasttech if you don’t mind ordering from china. (I’m UK based and had no problems)

They do different ones so have a look at the dropdown box.

2 Likes

Excellent point. Not added photos here before deep breath

Hopefully, that’s clear enough. They were either from AliExpress (most likely) or eBay

3 Likes

Sadly, not that easy. The unique identifiers seem to be that they’re soft with a hexagonal collar, and 2 hours didn’t throw up that combo. Not had that combo in bought liquid either

3 Likes

Thanks, that’s really helpful grins I was looking for short, wide top hole, narrow base. The drop-down menu shows what seems the best match.
I also reuse as many bottles as possible (much to the horror of some), and racking up more bottles than tips there

4 Likes

Take a loss and buy new bottles. You’d pay about the same for just the tips.

And you know for sure that tips/bottles/caps all fit on each other. They’re good quality too and ship fast.

4 Likes

That is what I would do too…
I recently trashed 200 caps and tips as the bottles I picked up, over 500… wouldn’t fit what I had and I placed a second order for what did fit… it was here in 2 days… simple. I stopped getting frustrated, and to me it’s worth just buying new ones. As cheap as pet bottles are… yeah… I probably amaze myself… but I have better things to do that to hope I clean out a bottle right… then the bottle spread as they dry… naw…

Im just simple… but its the easiest.

3 Likes

Im from the uk this is what i use

3 Likes

Real cheap you can get cheaper but i found if you do they come direct from China very poor quality

3 Likes

It’s partly a package size issue, to be perfectly honest. My father has dementia, and all packages bigger than my hand tend to end up in his bedroom if it’s not me who receives. I can get at least 10 tips within the size limit, but no more than 2 bottles.
I do have some bottles being delivered to my friends’ flat, but not many because it has to fit in the mail box

2 Likes

Thanks. I sometimes need reminding that just cos a thing CAN be done, doesn’t mean it should be.
I often have to leave bottles to dry for ages, and it does get very annoying. I might keep just the tips of those til can sort out a decent mail solution

3 Likes

Ship it to work, the convenience store, a neighbor, have it delivered to an amazon pick up location, … there are many options if you want to consider them.

2 Likes

I stopped ordering from China on eBay after got some with integrated tips that were not fillable. Aparently meant to be filled with water by submersion, but didn’t even do that

2 Likes

Always try to order withing your country… I know there has to be a few bottle manufactures there.
I always buy the larger amount I can, as I hate repeat orders. Of course there are always repeat buys, cant help it… but I know your situation and I feel for ya @TinyMix… I hope you can think of a better solution soon!

2 Likes

I literally just started back at work half a day a week on a trial basis, but will find a better option. Only just become a real issue because husband was typically with parents if I wasn’t

3 Likes