Just tried this and it tastes like shit

Couple of things, watch it, nic DOES react with your mix and oxidizes it, it’s correct to first test your mix without it, so you know how it should taste like, bear that in mind when you put it in and always aftet steeping.

Learn from shitty attempts, I’m SFTing the latest Flavourart new line Flavourart 24 new Flavors - E-liquids / Flavors - E-Liquid Recipes Forum (e-liquid-recipes.com)

The Decano tobacco went to test at 4% it was shitty, didn’t like it, but I made a mix with cookie and waffle to enhance the tobacco sweet burnt notes, result? Christ this really is a shit, awful, bad tasting, really bad, leaves you a crap aftertaste, and on and on and on swearing.

Know what? When I stopped swearing, all of a sudden my useless neuron stopped bouncing around and thought A FAG (cigarette for non british) it’s a fag! THAT shitty aftertaste, THAT taste in your mouth FA’s chemists are pure genious, well, maybe was not intended, but if thought right it can go that way, that started the chainthinking, all those who want to stop smoking without leaving that taste, it can go on a POD system where some notes are tamed, it just needs more some acidity, FA whisky? Malic Acid? MTS? and it just went on and on, but in another direction
What I mean is that mix should have gone down the drain but it didn’t, instead it gave me ideas, even out of a shitty mix you might see a direction, an idea, a pairing, something you never thought of.
You’re absolutely right! We always learn from mistakes, it just happened two days ago…

9 Likes

There ya go making me laugh again! Remember, if you throw some shit in a bottle again don’t forget to wave your hands and chant some incantations. A little fairy dust won’t hurt either

7 Likes

You’re not on your own @muth because I too have been laughing my head off at all of this “sh#t in a bottle” business and you have made it worse :joy: we must have a similar sense of humour.
Please excuse my laughter at your post @ladycrooks, I really do apologise and I hope you have better success in the future.

8 Likes

Looks like we do and I’m sure ladycrooks is taking it in stride and happy to make a few folks laugh…I hope :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I dont have anything of value to add. Just wanted to say I’m also new to DIY.
But wanted to say your post had me dying laughing. Mostly the “the fucks going on” part. Thanks for the laugh.

11 Likes