Killer price on DNA 250C

Just received an email from MyVpro advertising the Lost Vape Drone BF DNA250C Squonk Mod for $79.95. If you have been considering a DNA mod to add to your collection this is a damn good deal. Waay better than what I paid for mine! Check it out.

16 Likes

Thatā€™s a great deal. I looked at their shipping policy and it states, " For international, we are currently shipping to most of the countries. If your country / state is not listed during the checkout process, we are unable to accept payment from or ship to your country at this time ."

So I look at their list of countries at the checkout and it shows 8 countries. Thatā€™s a serious geography fail. Seriously, thatā€™s some semi-educated work being done there.

4 Likes

Yeah, 8 countries hardly covers ā€œmost of the countriesā€. Sorry about that man. :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

I says itā€™s sold out.

3 Likes

24% can be classed as ā€˜mostā€™ now? Then most of my bedroom is tidy*.

• nearly all of it needs some work, and some is a dumpster fire
4 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m not surprised.

3 Likes

I got one for Ā£71.50 from Greyhaze here in the UK best move Iā€™ve made in a while, I have the paranormal 250c as is so the drone for that price was a no brainer imo. Got myself an asgard 30mm for Ā£31 too from ecigone although the mcv warhead puts it to shame (airflow wise anyway) all in all a great few days shopping

6 Likes