(Kinda) New! - Chance to get your hands on an unregulated WR mod 🎉

Soooo…@TW12 is kindly gifting his prize. It’s an un-regulated @Whiterose0818 mod… the rules for this draw are…

1. You must have entered into the most recent raffle

2. You must already be a seasoned mech user

3. You (preferably) don’t already own a WR mod

Your entry to confirm this…a picture of you with your favourite mech mod.

If there are zero entries then we will have to have a re-think on how best to do this!

Closing date 48 hours from now…ready…GO! :tada:

16 Likes

Thanks!! :tada:

3 Likes

Well I am sort of out cause I already own one WR but hey it does say (preferably).

13 Likes

That is very generous of you @TW12 :+1:
I don’t qualify since I’m not a mech user but I wish all the people who do lots of luck with this second chance :four_leaf_clover:

12 Likes

@TW12 VERY generous indeed. I already have a WR mod, and can’t trust myself with a mech. Thank you for generously offering that.

9 Likes

He sent a picture of it. It’s literally beautiful. I would have given it to the designee regardless, but it would have been a lot harder after seeing it! Gorgeous thing indeed. Good luck all!!

5 Likes

Meh, I do not do this for accolades. Honestly, when you find a community like this, it just kind of happens. What a great place here.

14 Likes

I’d like to chime in here also, first I didn’t participate in the last raffle, I wanted to, but momma said I was on restriction (of course the raffle happened during this time!). Second I don’t own a mech mod and I’m currently happy in my ignorance.
But what I did wish to say… @TW12 this is an awful generous thing, I’m sure someone (besides the other lucky winners earlier) will be very happy… thank you for playing this forward for someone.

15 Likes

thank you for the kind gesture @TW12 , i will pass on this i am not a mech user ( yet ) maybe never but one never knows , so again ty and good luck to everyone

11 Likes

I am in the same boat as @woftam I have WR mods already but it does say preferably. :wink:

7 Likes

Well…I technically don’t own a WR mod right now and haven’t for around 6 months sooooo…

Thanks for the amazingly generous offering @TW12 :+1:

7 Likes

Ok, I’m not proud. I don’t own a WR and obviously would love to. Love the fact that Robert makes these in his home shop. Am I seasoned? Well, I still have all my front teeth and I’ve yet to torch my underwear. This is my favorite. It’s simple.

13 Likes

If If win, I’ll pass the winning item on to @SmilingOgre since he doesn’t have a WR. Everyone should have a WR in their life!

11 Likes

OMG! That is gorgeous! Are you sure? That has got to be a collector’s item. Sweeeeeeet!!!

5 Likes

Absolutely. I have one. The wife has one. Somebody else’s turn.

7 Likes

I humbled and speechless…

8 Likes

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a WR mod? I quit the cancer sticks 7 years ago with cigs but have only got into vaping 1 year ago and have not gotten the verbage down yet. I just learned about this site last week. I’m from Milwaukee and we don’t have a big vaping community and am older so I haven’t had much exposure. Again please excuse my ignorance.

2 Likes

welcome to ELR! the are referring to mods built by a member of ELR.

You can properly introduce yourself here
Be polite and introduce yourself! (2018)

7 Likes

WR is short for @Whiterose0818 one of the members here that constructs some of the best looking and from what I hear working mods there are.

4 Likes

9 Likes