(Kinda) New! - Chance to get your hands on an unregulated WR mod 🎉

I entered, I do not own a White Rose mod, but do not own a mech. However, I am very well trained and professionally “seasoned” in electronics. In fact I wrote what was called a "dissertation’ on Ohm’s law here. Either way certainly won’t offend me. 99% of the time I vape exclusively in TC.

6 Likes

I’d like to think we can add @mrpipes and @Jenny1978 guys. Widen the pot a little. The basic point of the mech requirement was to avoid this thing falling into the hands of someone who would not care or know to be certain they are using it safely. Both y’all pass that test. Jenny uses one, and Pipes has survived this long, he must be smart enough by now…

6 Likes

It’s your giveaway petal :grin::tada:

3 Likes

No, just a slot from the previous raffle.

2 Likes

A series unregulated is no joke. Battery safety and building safely are huge.

3 Likes

Exactly. /all the char

3 Likes

That is extremely kind of you! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

I thank you as well and assure everyone I know “exactly” how to be safe.

2 Likes

Is this drawing ever going to happen or… did it and I missed it? I’m just curious who’s going to win. No personal stakes at all. @Lolly?

4 Likes

As soon as I can find @Whiterose0818 :rofl:

Sorry Molly, sorry peoples :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

She’s an anxious petal, eh @Lolly? :tada:

3 Likes

I’m not even in it, petal! :tada:

3 Likes

It’s been… uh… craz…no… uh… busy around here lately. Eh? :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Why? What have I missed? LMAO :joy:

3 Likes

i’m running it right now…sorry, i had my hands full!!

3 Likes

The winner is @NChris!!!
PM me, brother!!!

10 Likes

Congrats @NChris now I am jelly all over again @Whiterose0818 thanks mate - what was the prize for 5th again I forgot even though I am sure you specifically said it :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Awesome! Congrats @NChris :tada:

4 Likes

Congratulations @Nchris! We won!!! I’m so excited!!! Prophetic, “and the last will come first”. Kinda, sorta.

6 Likes

Yay!!! Good for you @NChris!!! Congrats! :tada:

4 Likes