Knife murders SURPASS Gun murders?

You guys are too funny!

5 Likes

What if it not real maple?

4 Likes

That doesnā€™t exist in Canada. There was a smuggling ring bringing Ms buttersworth from Vancouver Wa to Vancouver BC but it didnā€™t last long.

But really I do love my northern friends. I am worried about California invading Oregon and Washington. I tried to get a boarder wall bill going but trump messed that up.

7 Likes

We sure do love our corn syrup here in murca.

5 Likes

Donā€™t even think about it.

Lahey

(RIP Mr Lahey)

6 Likes

https://www.buybulkamerica.com/uploads/items/0057593_041190011612jpg.jpeg

3 Likes

Mmmmm artificial maple flavor and corn syrup!

3 Likes

We like ours fresh.

100% Tree Sauce

4 Likes

Dude, Iā€™ve had it straight from the tree. It not what you expect.

3 Likes

We tap some trees on my parents property. Itā€™s true you need to boil down 40litres of sap for 1 litre of syrup. Itā€™s quite a bit of work. But well worth it.

3 Likes

Yes it is, but so worth it

4 Likes

I personally canā€™t use anything but the real deal. So you gonna start selling on the black market? If so Iā€™m in just let me know what dark Ally to meet you in!

4 Likes

In case you didnā€™t know @anon13011326
https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/ywnjkv/inside-quebecs-maple-syrup-black-market

3 Likes

Lol @Cutlass92 I was just asking my brother in-law if he remembered some thing about this to make a comment lol

3 Likes

We may of derailed this topic.hehe

3 Likes

I watched it, it kinda makes sense, but it definitely seems like there are some shinanagins.

3 Likes

Well itā€™s old news and it was getting a little rough anyways.

3 Likes

Interesting but not surprising, I have tapped a few trees on my place even here in WV, produced about a gal. couldnā€™t keep the ā€œfriendsā€ stocked well enough they said. Was some good stuff, lots of work, better than any store bought that I have had.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve had friends spend the night and not like our syrup. ā€œThis tastes funny, what is it?ā€ I chuckled and asked what they use at home. Donā€™t remember what brand they said but it was one of the corn syrup ones. I said oh thatā€™s why, this is real syrup not that fake stuff.

4 Likes