Lathe and CNC geekery - Driptips!

i put a SS316l 22g 5.5 wrap 2.5 ID build in it, rayon wick, a juice i know to be fabulous…TC on a reliable mod…
it doesnt juice up as well as the Aromamizer, so i was getting partial dry hits and the flavor is somewhat muted/bland…
i think it would suit someone who takes smaller hits than i do, but i take massive hits, i am a larger person with larger needs…
so, it doesnt suit me, but it was worth the $11 to find out…i’ll probably pass it on to someone who can use it

1 Like

Snowed in today. Can’t get out of the holler’. LOL
Interesting finding though. I made a chuff for my Twisted Messes RDA and was fooling around with it. I never cared much for the 3 post build deck on it. The Velocity is much more user friendly. Wouldn’t you know…The TM cap fits the Velocity deck!. :slightly_smiling: Used o-rings on this one.

And I finished some drip tips for ME! LOL

8 Likes

I like them all Nice Job

3 Likes

Thanks! I made them for everybody else, I should have some for me too. I finally got some time…Even with the Reddy Heater blowing in the garage, my feet still got cold as FSCK. The slab takes forever to warm up. It froze me out first.

2 Likes

Wow, nice chuff top! The others are amazing looking as well! :smile:

3 Likes

Check these new vape bands my local vape shop had custom made. The lettering is depressed into the rubber, so the lettering will never wear off. And they are the highest quality bands I have seen. If you guys have seen Pinup Liquids bands, they are made by the same people…

We should see about getting some ELR ones!

6 Likes

If you think those are nice, you should see the ones bradslinux made me for my Aromimizer RDTAs!!! :slightly_smiling:

Seriously though brother, those are gorgeous. I think you need to hook up with some of the manufacturers and see if you can get some contract work. BTW, if the recent work you did was not just a one time thing, I WILL buy from you again. Soon!

5 Likes

I’ll make more. I have a day job. LOL This is for fun. :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Yes, some ELR bands would be COOOL!

4 Likes

Who do we talk to about bands??

2 Likes

We find a manufacturer on AliExpress, I guess - That seems to be cheapest… I googled “custom vape bands” :stuck_out_tongue: I’d be willing to pay… Maybe I’ll research a bit further :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m sure we’d all contribute! They have to be nice! Quality stuff, memorable!

4 Likes

Would LOVE to have ELR vape bands. I’ll bet they would sell here like hotcakes, Lars!!

3 Likes

Lot 3 in this ad has some cool rainbow colors. They do embossed and debossed logos too. I’d throw a $15 donation towards an order if you end up doing something, Lars. Not recommending this ad, just had some cool options. There’s obviously a million other options as well.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/vape-band-customized-hot-selling-on-malaysia-100-silicone-Aliexpress-best-price-welcome-to-order/32456793091.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.67.TaPI0n&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_10,searchweb201644_4_10014_10001_10002_10005_301_10006_10003_10004_62,searchweb201560_5,searchweb1451318400_6148,searchweb1451318411_6452

2 Likes

I’ve had some of those type and the print comes off quite quickly. The ones @LordVapor display are indented and even though the color most likely will not last, the lettering will. Just so you know…

2 Likes

I thought that’s what the embossed(raised) and debossed(indented) options were? Just didn’t think they showed samples, but it was mentioned in the ad. I just liked the colors anyways. :wink:

2 Likes

I just looked at the pictures. Embossed would be the ones to get. You are correct !!!

2 Likes

Oh and back on topic. Think my drip tips coming tomorrow!!! At least I hope that’s what that random package showing up in My USPS app is.

Correction, embossed, though it can be carved, or molded, can also be stamped, this is a no no. Debossed is the correct option. My bad…

1 Like

I like the ones SMOK includes with their tanks. Those are nice and thick.

3 Likes