Lathe and CNC geekery - Driptips!

Yup. That we did, and a fine job we did of it too. LOL

1 Like

Nah, you just have to order the Bridgeports then youā€™ll be in the right place. :wink:

3 Likes

Holy shit thatā€™s farkin funny!

3 Likes

VAPEMAIL!

7 Likes

Iā€™m envisioning the guy on the Fast Tech pedal wheeler hauling that.

4 Likes

Or the slow boat turning into a submarine!

2 Likes

To be fair, the thread is 2731 comments long - It might be time for a new one, soon :smiley: haha

3 Likes

I was thinking the exact same thing. It was time :wink:

2 Likes

You can do a new one for the new year!

1 Like

Not a bad idea actually - Vape mail Q1 2016 ;D hehe

3 Likes

I would be really happy to by some custom drip tips from you :+1::grinning:

1 Like

not a bad idea we should see just how much vape gear was bought in 2015 for shits an giggles :wink:
umm excluding flavors

1 Like

Me too. Drip tips :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I have a few projects in the works right now. One is a custom ELR RDTA I am designing which is on hold. We just bought new CAM software at work and I am waiting to get it installed at home so I can get back to designing. I have an Atty holder design that I will be making in the near future. And as soon as the racing season slows down and I get a break at work I am going to take some paid time off, but go to work and make some things.

Actually, I am downloading the home learning edition of the new software right now. I forgot it was now available.

4 Likes

You canā€™t exclude flavorsā€¦thatā€™s like 95% of my vapemail. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Mr. CNC God, having a mill in your closet. . .um, pretty much convinces me. Haha. At some point Iā€™d like to send you some .STP files, unless you can open SolidWorks natives, and have you take a look at the mech mod I have mostly designed. It has a different sort of fire button that I hope will allow it to fire deep water sub ohm builds on certain batteries, in particular the Samsung 25R.

Iā€™m actually an electrical/laser engineer, so my skills in the machine shop and in solid modelling packages is limited. I learned drafting in 2D without a mouse using CadKey.

1 Like

I can open Solidworks files. As long as they arenā€™t newer than version 2013 that is. My email is:

Done :wink:

2 Likes

. . .and weā€™re off. If I were you I would edit out my email from the post above, but Iā€™m a little. . .wacky.

1 Like

I learned 2D drafting at a drafting table with paper, lead holder and t-square. I guess I am telling my age here a bit. LOL

1 Like

I doubt weā€™re far apart. Done it that way too. . .never did indigo my prints though. Age is meaning less to me every year. Iā€™ve accepted who will win that battle and Iā€™m finding older women more attractive. My wife is still as attractive to me as she was at 15. Now that Iā€™m 40 and she is 20. . .

Iā€™m kidding, we were both 15 at the same time. Anyway, older is just wiser and more broken. Scarred but smarter. Youth is wasted on the young and drugs on the old. Haha.

3 Likes