Leaking solution

I don’t want to make work for you, but I would be CURIOUS to see an actual pic of the cotton ONCE you started experiencing the no/little flavor, AND THEN, again, when you WERE experiencing good flavor to compare the two.

2 Likes

I ordered Taifun gtv, and i hope it will be better experience, as well as Bishop, i should get these by end of week so I will compare how they perform. Btw, can i share, recipes that I have made, and you tell me which works best for MTL?

2 Likes

Yes i will share ina bit once I’m done with this tank

2 Likes

From our conversation too much in the well is not his problem. His initial complaint was leaking at air control. Sounds like a flooding problem more than anything.

4 Likes

Well my thought with this was using shorter legs and more cotton in wells to absorb it, not sure how that would work though

2 Likes

Well i havent used MTL yet, my firs MTL tank will be bishop which i get on Thursday, I’m talking about supreme v3

4 Likes

BTW, here are the recipes:

Buttermilk Pie recipe | All The Flavors
CV Ultimate Raspberry Cheesecake recipe | All The Flavors
Esdeath recipe | All The Flavors
Blood Mango Ice recipe | All The Flavors

3 Likes

well you can, check my post below, and tell me which of these recipes would work best in MTL bishop

2 Likes

If I understand correctly, you can’t do both. Just make sure you over cut the length a little. When you rake your tail it will get shorter by pulling cotton out of the tail. By the time you insert cotton in the well make sure it covers the hole at the bottom of the well. Once primed your cotton should expand enough to plug the well hole and stop flooding and still wick juice.

4 Likes

I’ll give it a try i guess and see how it goes

4 Likes

So here is my old build

I will post new one i do it now

4 Likes

Cut your tails at the where the 510 pin starts.

2 Likes

What you think

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer

2 Likes

What does the underside look like? Don’t stuff but make sure it covers the hole at the bottom of the well.

3 Likes

Fancy even a new coil.

2 Likes

3 Likes

There is no leaking and vapor is plenty, but taste feels weaker and underwhelming compared to previous build

3 Likes

Prime and test. When you put it in the bell make sure it is fully seated.

4 Likes

Run a tank thru. Give it a little time to break in the cotton.

4 Likes